Keeper of the Day and Night (Discussion)

It kinda is because it is heavily implied and even told that the traitor has to be one of the known keeper which is a plot from frostbite to cause friction between the two keeper and throws everyone off

Just finished my first playthrough with seraphina, I love her so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

there’s a bug, when Sera comes to your house in chapter 1 and you’re about to pack up to go to NMC, you can ask how your parents/mom/dad can be protected, but clicking the Choice jumps you to the choice about asking if you want her to read your mind to make things faster instead of asking about how your room is organized

4 Likes

There’s another bug but I don’t know what triggered it; I chose to set stats directly, I created my character, I started the game, and I got a blank screen; The stats button and the back button was there, but there was no text

I get Marcela being a red herring but it really doesn’t make sense considering she attacks you near the end

Oh god I feel so bad for Sera, Katia and gisela. None of them deserve what happened to them.
I’ve only read through Katias route so far but geez.

2 Likes

Marcela doesn’t try to attack you, she tries to attack Dominic and you’re just in the way

2 Likes

Is it possible to save Reyna? Or does she always die?

Me gustó el juego es tan emocionante espero la 3 parte

1 Like

okay is incredible that after i do the Isabela story i love Roxana cool

3 Likes

Always dead, courtesy of book 1 possible outcome

1 Like

Just finished, and whew poor MC. My MC Morwen has pre-magical overload syndrome from using magic too much and is gaining resistance to healing potions. So she’s got that goin’ for her which is nice. Also her psycho murderous dad is loose somehow? I thought I caught “Tremblay” but I picked the physical route for it. Maybe he had plot armor like stupid Dominic. Glad I stubbornly sided with Marcela no matter what. Jerk.

Congrats on the release and good luck on the next book :slight_smile: Time to replay!

7 Likes

@daydreamsincolor
Bug report:
At first, the game does register that my MC picked the same major (Magic Theory) as Seraphina. However, it loops back to the non-magic theory major version of the scene.

3 Likes

The ROs are lovable the second time around.

I’ve finished the game twice now on Leon’s and Kol’s route. I’m trying to collect all achievements so it’s still going to take a while to do it, but I’ve got to say, the sequel surpassed the first game! It’s really good.

Spoilers below.

Summary

I do have some questions, like: (spoilers again)

Can we date Dominic/Marcela/Gisela/Jarrod/Davina in the third installment or are we doomed to simp over them until the end of time?

Can we ride our dragon in the future?

Why can we flirt with other ROs when we already have an RO? Possible poly route? Gasps

Regarding our chosen majors, say if I pick a dueling career (Battle Magic), will we have the choice to become a professional duelist in the third game?

If Dominic is bad, why is he hot?

If we picked to join the Frostbite, can we become the leader in the future?

Since Marcella is the daughter of Brant Delacroix, does this mean that she is the real Keeper and not just a product of the Celestial Constellation project?

10 Likes

Oh my god thats priceless. Even better than panic barrage.

4 Likes

Just finished Sera’s route, and as heartwarming as her confession was, her storing Korobeiniki in her memories as the song the mc hums caused me to laugh uncontrollably.
Half past four at night, less than ten hours from the next shift. Totally worth it. Also dragons rule.

7 Likes

Going to make my second playthrough a more angst filled one, and use it as an opportunity to see if a certain option exists. Namely within Thalia’s route I want to know if it’s possible to definitively leave her. The whole revelation of my girlfriend used to hunt and eat people is uh…it’s kind of a lot. Especially because by that point my MC was getting attacked by monsters or Frostbite or both so often as to border on black comedy. So finding out that my girlfriend used to be a horror movie villain and all her “jokes” about attacking her suitemates/friends get a hard recontextualization. This also happened around the time that the Monroe twins were on trial to maybe be legally ritualistically sacrificed and yeah that’s completely legal, also worst dad ever is still alive and trying for a high score in being the worst person ever. By the end of all of that and many, many more horrible revelations (and others that he didn’t even learn in that playthrough) my MC is about ready to go flying off the slippery slope and go full super villain ready to start making speeches about cleansing the world of all that is not as beautiful as he.

Move over Sidestep, we have a new MC driven to villainy and hot damn does the author do a good job of making you feel your MC cracking.

14 Likes

I’ve only played through twice so far but wow there’s so much more going on here than there was in book one. I really like the way things are starting to come together and make more sense, especially with the politics.

7 Likes

First my stats because I’m still rocking that 1 in telekinesis

And two: should I take a look at Cyrus memory orb?

4 Likes

wait, isn’t dominic like the bad guy? I can’t stop throwing shades at him at my second playthrough bc of that lmao. He’s like worse than Jarrod… But I do like Marcela tho. I simp for her.

3 Likes