Jolly Good: Cakes and Ale Free-for-All Discussion Thread Where Spoilers May Appear

How do you get the ros to give you what they always wanted to give once you become close to them? Every playhtrough I get fitzie interrupting our conversation. What choices do I have to make in order for us to not be interrupted?

I think this means that Fitzie has a crush on you and is being petty af :joy: Try not to give Fitzie any ideas.

2 Likes

I seem to remember that this is a tricky minefield to dodge, and the choices that give Fitzie a crush on you are not always easily avoidable.

3 Likes

It is difficult… One of my mcs didnt go along with any of fitzie’s plans and had the upperhand but i think it still didnt work out.

Weirdly, I have just realized that I didn’t have these as options for the fate of the Tally Ho protagonist at the start of Cakes and Ale. I have just added them and they will appear in the next update.

*if th_future = "writing"
	After the affairs of [i]Tally Ho[/i], ${th_name} decided to write a book.
*if th_future = "shop"
	After the affairs of [i]Tally Ho[/i], ${th_name} found employment in a shop.

As for whether this is important to the writing of Tea and Scones, of course it is.

11 Likes

Can anyone tell me how to find the dource of the cloth clue in the game??

IIRC, you need to take Fitzie’s advice about leaving the restaurant via the roof near the start fo the game. Then you’ll run into the Inspector and see the cloth before he does, and you’ll have a chance to grab it.

You can find the source in Chapter Six, at the arena, if you talk to the right person.

3 Likes

@JBento got it right, and, if I’m not mistaken, you need a bit of Observing (like, 30-ish, I think) to be able to spot it on the roof in the first place.

2 Likes

But to whom should i talk?

Pipsy. You may have this conversation with her if you have already discovered one of the two clues about her, one of which is available during the insult round of boxing, and the other of which Fitzie can discover if they are searching the arena for clues. Have an Observe or Intellect of > 35.

Being able to discover the source of the cloth is tricky.

4 Likes