Is there a CS game centered around a heist?

Just what the title of the thread asks, is there a CS Game out there that revolves around getting a crew together, coming up with a plan, and trying to pull off a sweet heist?

Because if there is, I must play it. And if there’s not, someone must make it.

2 Likes

I think there was one Hosted Game centered around the Bonnie and Clyde stories, but other than that I can’t think of any. Don’t remember how it’s called. It’s the one with a rooster’s mask as a picture though.

I have not played it, but the description of “Thieves’ Gambit: The Curse of the Black Cat” sounds like exactly that.

4 Likes

Yes, I have played Black Cat, and it is very much like that. Reminiscent of the old spy films and the 60’s Mission Impossible series (except you play a crook, not a spook) in a very good way.

4 Likes

@Falingard @Fiogan Looks like exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

2 Likes

There is also the Hosted Work titled *No Proper Theif* where you start out in a chicken mask during a heist… so rubbery… just saying.

1 Like

*Thief
That was the one I was referring to. It doesn’t have a whole lot of choices though.

2 Likes

Ooh, yes hope the author considers a sequel so we can either continue the career of our master thief or else get into the skin of another criminal (or detective, if they want to come at it from the other side).

1 Like

No but you can play as an alien body snatcher… a heist game as a body snatcher, - it sounds like a @Nathan_Faxon work doesn’t it?

2 Likes