Ironheart - Discussion Thread

The Mongols can be crushed, I know I did that in at least one playthrough.

I loved the story, it all feels almost like a movie in my head haha, I wish Raymond was a romantic interest as I felt sympathy for his character, But at this point it is something that will only exist in my imagination, I would love to read more from this author!

1 Like

Please could someone just tell me what to say for the name in the tomb with Rashid. I’ve tried everything I possibly could think of

its the name of the robot from the ship MoMo if i recall correctly been a bit lol

2 Likes

That’s the one.

Should have used spoiler tags, but at this point I doubt many care.

:: shrugs :: many years since the game was released so meh

So I used CHATGPT to reimagine MC getting married to Isabella and MC getting married to Sana

7 Likes

How do I get the scene to kill the Man in the Mountain for Sana

Hmm wish i could help but i dont recall such a scene at least far as a direct choice a player can make.

1 Like

I remember coming across such a scene I believe but I played this so long ago it’s hard to remember :joy: if it is simply canon of my brain or I did prevail and see such a scene :sweat_smile:

Lol two ways to find out play more or the author tells us.

1 Like

If you summon me, I may come…

I couldn’t even remember the anwer to this one myself but I glanced back over the code and it seems that you only get one opportunity to kill him. To reach this point, you have to first earn his trust and pretend to go along with his plans. However, don’t actually betray the other factions for him but instead make sure the peace deal succeeds. He’ll then come to see you and you can kill him in the ensuing fight. Or, if you fail, Sana will do it for you. I’m not sure that there is any unqiue dialogue with her afterwards though, which seems like an oversight on my part.

4 Likes

Many thanks :blush:

After so many years, and this game still makes me sad.

Why sad?

… I fear for our mental health with you around

1 Like

I meant the conflict never came to be.

Hmm so much that can be said but i think i will not save for this that the land and nation does in the context of the time period.

How to get child of war achievement?