Interest Check Thread

Checking to see if there’s any interest for a Harem Drama set in (roughly, slightly magical) Tang Dynasty China.

Blurb I wrote up:
Embark on a captivating journey through ancient China! Choose your path in a Tang Dynasty-inspired era, as you navigate harem intrigue for power or seek genuine love. With options for gay, straight, bisexual and asexual orientations, and the ability to play as male, female or nonbinary, with each Love Interest able to be Male, Female, Nonbinary or a random assortment of these, you can decide your destiny amidst royal drama and romantic pursuits. Experience the rich tapestry of ancient China in this immersive Choose Your Own Adventure Game.

I’m just trying to see if there’s any interest before I start a Feedback Thread for my game. If interest in this game is high, I might start multiple series in a similar vein, such as Wuxia, Xianxia, and Transmigrating-to-Ancient-China games.

Edit: Holy shit I did not expect seven hearts in 20 minutes. I guess that means lots of people are interested?

Edit Edit: So, just a quick rundown of what I have planned so far, this would end up being a series, not a single game. That said, the first game would be (approximately) 11 chapters, with (as of right now) 6 endings, not including death endings.

Edit Edit Edit: Phoenix Rising WIP Page!

25 Likes