Interest Check Thread

My original pitch for this was quite some time ago, but the premise is the same.

You play as a paper pusher in the world’s largest bureaucracy, Inferno Inc. stationed in Hell. Deal with Satan, Beelzebub, Cerberus, your coworkers, and the souls of the damned. You work at the gates of Hell, assigning punishments, mediating arguments between angels and demons, and playing with the local hellhounds.

Despite the term, you have a lot more power in your hands than you know. Your tasks bring you closer to the principal demons and angels, especially since you are one of the early recruits in Satan’s new startup.

You meet four(?) main NPCs, all genderswappable.

• Catherine/Cedric, your hacker coworker who is the only genuine smile in Hell.
  • Lucyfer/Lucifer, the very stressed and overworked Ruler of Hell.
  • Beelzebub, Satan’s right hand who very often serves as their left one too.
  • Eziraphale, intensely curious and nearly-Fallen angel.

The game will be mostly composed of assorted vignettes that cover many days of the MC’s life. I’m aiming for lighthearted, so there won’t be any grand plans to unseat the rulers or anything like that.

I’m currently working on the demo of this, so I thought it best to gauge any interest before laying out the entire plot.

18 Likes