Insert-Rich-Family-Name (WIP Updated 12/31/2022) Final Public Update

And here I already had a theory that the MC tends to have an amnisia in really stressful situations, goddammit.
A great update, will be waiting for the full game!

5 Likes

Now I have to headcanon this.

7 Likes

rly love the story and the suspense!! can’t wait to buy the full version!!

2 Likes

Ok now I am sure it’s doms.
I couldn’t understand which were the genius driver which the other that was feeling panicked but surely they were together when it happened and the genius driver that was calm is the one we should guess as killer. I think once dominik was crying but then he was talking to mother and if the witness sees him as driver then it’s strange why they was crying always but then in the scene he was really calm

5 Likes

It truly is a happy new year. But all tea no shade no pink lemonade. I really liked the art from the previous update than this one. Also the update was such a cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrr. I was so invested then BAM. Now I cannot wait for the finale and finding out who is the killer. While we find Justice for the fallen members? Will Benny get all our money? Will we find Tess secret love child? and Who will we end up with? Because I cannot choose.

5 Likes

YOOOOOO ITS UPDATED thank you

2 Likes

I love this game!!! Keep up the great work I will buy it when it comes out

4 Likes

I love the update, but why the cliffhanger? Now I want to know what happens next. I’m going to instantly buy the full release when it comes out.

5 Likes

Story was recommended to me in Reddit, and wow what a worth read! I started reading at 2am and it’s now 5:30 and gosh it’s worth every second! The pacing, the suspense, the clues, the writing, everything is just impeccable. I love playing as the “kind hearted rich kid” so I’m glad I get to keep with that personality. I was really hoping it was Benny but well after reading, I think it’s probably Dom and mother. Aunt probably knows where Tess’ baby is, don’t really care about mother and the mafia(tho maybe the mafia can be relevant idk). I’m curious if there are even more secrets to be revealed. And not to mention the ROs! This is one of the few stories where almost all ROs attracted me!(sorry Bob lol) but I LOVE the other 3. I can’t chooooooseeeeee. Oh Ezra is such a cutie I’m glad we can help his finance. I love the cliffhanger, this and Mind blind gas the best cliffhanger so far xD

Can’t wait till it gets finished! Definitely will be purchasing this when it gets released!

7 Likes

Hiii @CC_Hill loved the update :sparkling_heart: but oh the cliffhanger is killing meeee
You created such a wonderful mystery story. I need to know who is the killer. I feel like playing this game:
images - 2023-01-02T203324.990
The killer is Colonel Mustard… In the kitchen… With a knife :rofl:

Poor Kev is busted!!!

Happy new year :confetti_ball:

11 Likes

Happy New Year to you too!!! :confetti_ball: :partying_face: And TY SO MUCH for your hard work, I LoVe the update. In Marie Kondo’s words: “this one sparks joy :star_struck:

The flashbacks are perfect, they help you draw a better picture of what a dumpster :fire: :fire: :fire: this family is (+ all the hints are juuuuust :ok_hand:). There’s toxic and then there’s the MC’s family lmao

NOW, I think I know who the killer is, and it’s…

Dominik!!! Yeah, Dominik with a K!!! Hear me, I know that Dominik is ““dead””, Webb said he killed him, but WHAT IF the victim was actually Dominic and Dominik took his brother’s identity??? They have the same face, same DNA, and even family have a hard time telling them apart!!!

I think that Dominic told Dominik about the scapegoat plan, and once Webb started his murdering rampage, Dominik took advantage of the circumstances. I’m pretty sure he took Dominic’s spot so the family wouldn’t make him the scapegoat, THEN killed Robert in an attempt to pin the blame on him.

18 Likes

Loved the update! So much drama hehe.

Just one piece of feedback - would it be possible to add an option where we verbally agree to the scapegoat plan, while planning to play double agent/sabotage them from the inside? I agreed to the plan thinking there’d be a second option to clarify what the MC is actually thinking, but instead I’m apologizing to all the RO’s for being a shitty person lol. Maybe when we tell an RO about it we can be like “yes I am indeed a snake, but not in the way you’re thinking” or “I’m insulted you’d think my plan was that straightforward”?

Also, will there be a route where we actually are the killer?

18 Likes

All in all, very enjoyable game. I really didn’t care for the chain of confessions, especially because I’d “solved” one of them (thanks to a hint you provided later on), and had a strong feeling toward another, so that just made all the scrutiny feel unnecessary.

4 Likes

Nah what I need an update now ain’t been this invested in a long time

5 Likes

You might want to watch what your saying bud. Moderators don’t take too kindly to people asking for updates, or anything of the sort. Trust me, I know from experience!

There are no more public updates for this game. I believe you’ll have to join Patreon for further updates.

3 Likes

Closed and unlisted per author’s request.