Insert-Rich-Family-Name (WIP Updated 12/31/2022) Final Public Update

Will you upload official art of Ro ?

2 Likes

I plan on it, but I’m still working on getting everyone for When Life Gives you Lemons. :grin:

@Kane203 Thank you. The next update will be Lemons I have a ton of feedbacks that I want to implement, but I also want to update The Midnight Saga book 2 so it is available once Book1 is release on October 6. Definitely will be busy in the next few months. :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Hi, i love both of your WIPS and am waiting for Midnight. Will the next demo update be “lemons” or “rich family” ?

2 Likes

That also does not seem to have been much of a company in the first place but a scam with only bare, basic website run by the twins to cover their own money shortages. Seems only the mc, Tess, Grandpa and aunt Flo are or were not just total rich idiots. :unamused:
Kinda shocked initially that grandpa wanted to leave his own, personal estate to my mc, who is seen as the black sheep by most of the others, the media and the outside world…but it may make more sense when I consider his only real alternative was cousin Tess and even she was far worse at managing her wealth then the mc seems to have been. Granted mc has Kev and they don’t.
Feel rather bad for friendzoning Kev, but my mc kinda sees Kev as his best friend, almost family and he does not want to ruin that…and rather sadly Kev himself does not seem to be the type to make the first romantic move either. :sweat_smile:

All of your Ro’s in this game are really good…and cute and for my (head)“canon” playthrough I really cannot decide between the lawyer and the detective now. :persevere: :heart_eyes_cat:

My main mc is too dense to pick up on really subtle romantic hints, but don’t worry since all of your ro’s are very good I’m going to make alternate mc’s for each and every one of them. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Try not to burn and crash. It’ll be a pity for a magnificent specimen of human race to lose passion to write.

3 Likes

Danm! Are we about to kiss? Jk :two_hearts: Thank you so much for the kind words. I will make sure to keep thing smooth. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lol I know C and Mars are your fav. And Yeah, Kev is just a simp and will hardly say anything to MC when it comes to their feeling. It’s to the point where they will take the fall and confess to the murder when they found out that the car was the murder weapon.

I have this scene plan where Mars tells them…

Mars: “You’re ready to go to jail to protect MC? Are you that far gone in love?”

K: staring straight at Mars on the other side of the table, “Because you’re not?”

Mars: Deep sigh. "Maybe if you stop listening to your heart for a minute, you’ll let your brain take over and analyze that night… maybe if you do that… you’ll have an idea of who might have used your car."

Thank you @Alex_Parker_Roberts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

“What type of company is it?”
“Tech.”
“Ok, but what sort of-”
“Tech, man. Tech is the future, everybody knows that! You’re just being difficult!”

I honestly can’t tell if it’s a scam or if those two are just that incredibly stupid, because it’s the same vibe as “the government is putting chemicals in our drinking water.” I certainly hope so, because drinking untreated water is how E. coli gives you explosive diarrhea.

4 Likes

I agree with taking your time and not burning out.
You have written some incredibly good stories so please take as much time as you need on these.

Don’t over extend yourself or have too much on your table.

We are more than happy to wait on updates that might take a little longer than expected.

All of us would rather have you finish the stories at a pace that is best for you physically, emotionally and mentally. So please don’t try to push yourself on our account.

And make sure you take breaks for your stories to focus on yourself

13 Likes

revived this dead account to tell you that this is one of the greatest WIPs i’ve ever played, I actually felt extremely connected to the stories and characters and that’s hard for me to do with fictional characters

4 Likes

what do you mean what happen with MC father ? are you saying MC need to bail him out ?

1 Like

@Lucarion Thank you glad you enjoy the story. :two_hearts:

No. But between being killed by the people he owes money, voted out by the stockholders from his acting CEO chair, and being arrested by the FBI, the list is long.

9 Likes

How does one get the 5th clue? Also, I suspect that the doorman is the fall guy for the real killer–it’s one of the family and I think it’s the father, or one of his new “buddies”. This game reminds me of Knives Out and I’m surprised I haven’t checked it out sooner. And I’ve found myself rather fond of Mars.

6 Likes

Not in game yet. When it is you may get it from the butler, if he likes you, apparently.

11 Likes

How do I get Andre to like me? I have been polite with him (and I take it that being overly imperious wins zero points with him), but his relationship bar doesn’t go over 60 percent. Is there some content that I’m accidentally avoiding? For reference, I have refused to be the scapegoat for the family.

2 Likes

I dunno. The clue isn’t in the game yet, so maybe you’re on track to get it when we get to that point.

2 Likes

Good to know that the Butler is not the killer in this story :rofl:

1 Like

CC, you know what this is missing? A pool boy/girl. MC is rich, where is the pool person fling/eye candy? J/k :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

My MC would be doing it both for Tess and the nephew himself, tho that doesn’t mean I would remove him his family, because… what IF he has a good life with loving parents??? Not sure if I it’s ethical to drag a toddler into the dumpster fire that’s the family is xd

MC: Hey, how much you love? Would you go to jail for me?

K: Yes, in a heartbeat. Anything for you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

C: How about I do my job so well neither of us has to go?

Bob/Vera: lol, no. Sucker.

Mars: What did you do now?

MC: Is that a no???

Mars: * grumbles something *

MC: * writes in a notebook “Mars won’t go to jail for me”. *

How about a scam run by two idiots? :thinking: For some reason, I think the two Doms are equally dumb, but who knows, maybe the surviving Dom is actually smart and good at playing stupid!!!

Oh, good. I was ready to yeet the MC from wealthy to rich if keeping the family bussiness afloat meant having to help the father lmao

Or another rich snooty brat, BUT we get to play the “Guess what?? I’m richer” card!!! J/k lol

6 Likes

It be cool if MC can spend lots of money instead of buying island and other liabilities, I mean MC have 800 Million after spending lots of things, how about buying other company, from small business to multi-million company Shares, Pay the Media company to enchance MC reputation and bring return the original 50% shares in tokyo after cleaning reputation, heck how about let MC to “Buy” the Police Departement either for Security or Fast Investigation Process, oh and have the option to sell some of MC assets for Higher Prices.

After MC inherit the Grand dad Company will there be an extra/side/short stories, for example MC life after the Inheritance, or it will just end after MC got the Inheritance ?

13 Likes

How do you get the 3rd and 4th clue?

2 Likes