Imperfect

MWHAHAHAHA! First off: Kill everyone who made fun of me! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! …Alright. Putting the bottle down.

So… How much longer do you think it will take until there a demo?

A while I stoped geting input and lost my motivation because of it

There are eb and flow with the love of many. Our focus is only reliant on the effort the author puts in to keep us going. Post a demo and you can at least say you put it out there and then be finished with closure

Good point but I would not like to just have the few pages I have written up and would like more before a demo

Then still take your time but set time for updates or questions on structure or delivery. It allows ones audience to connect with the author more and encourages the fans to refer to others and keep the chain going. Plus people are drawn inevitably to discussions with lots of responses.

Also the few pages of code I have written won’t work but I’ll get it figured out.

Dose any body Want to stop me from proceading because everybody seems dead set against me on other threads

… This hermit will impart upon you the wisest words he has learned in his many travels from asia to Africa to back home.

Two words…

“bleep them”

Go forth with a determination that pleases not only your heart, but also your very soul.

@Shintaro Fuck the Xbox

@Cagye_bee Should put a spin on “apocalyptic”. A disease? A rival dictator? Aliens? Ancient history? Orphanages?

(Hahahaha…)

Trust me. If Naughty Dog made half of its games for other systems, the sales would go through the roof.

@Shintaro PCs>Consoles

They should make The Last of Us for the PC, dammit…!

PC gamers!!!

@ neo the cause for the appocilips was fear of a unlikely apoclips. If that’s what you were asking

@Neo Heck yeah! If it was made for the PC I would buy it the second it came out!

So I need ideas

You start in the mines and can be loyal or rebel and take the first village. Where do I go from there ??

Perhaps a “The Lord of the Flies”? A split between you and some other guy. Maybe a offer of higher power from the higher-ups. You can use that power to help your friends. Maybe you could choose to kill others in order to get even more power, all the while convincing yourself that you’re doing it for your family and friends.

Make the choice kind of like shitaro and do that, while having someone else make counter offers to join the resistance. “justice” or something like that. It matters though, who is the perceived bad guy?

Thanks for the advice I’ll take it

Get a few scenes on setting. Walking through a vilage you can see the poverty everywhere, option to toss a few dollars to a kid ect.

Sounds like an interesting concept. I’d play it.

You start in the mines and can be loyal or rebel and take the first village. Where do I go from there ??

How do you expand your power?
-Economic
-Military
-soft power (propaganda, new ideas?)
-Religion
-technological (inventions or scavenge for per-apocalyptic technology)

How do you treat your people?
-exploit them
-educate them
-share power
-train them

Are there people that can help you in your rise to power?
-strategists or tacticians
-inventors
-merchants
-bankers
-heroes
-religious leaders
-prophets

How do you find these people/get them on your side?