IF Comp entry (completed and entered into the competition) - Cecilia Rosewood - Link in post 40

Eh, I’m doing some of this stuff to as a hobby - it’s still writing though.

Just added chapter 3, so if anyone else is interested in testing, let me know.

1 Like

If you want other people, I’m always free.

That would be nice. Now I’ll have someone to tell me if I’ve unintentionally stepped on someone’s toes while writing the non-binary gender option. :wink:

1 Like

Chapter 4 is up, weighing in at a bit less than 12000 words. It consists of three separate branches, so if you’re already an alpha tester, feel free to try and find them all :grin:

Meanwhile I’ll go and continue on the fifth and hopefully last chapter. (aside from the endings)
I hope I’ll be able to finish everything before the final deadline.

glances at calendar

Is it already that soon? :scream: I’d better get back to work :dizzy_face:

I’m looking for about three new testers, in case you’re interested.

2 Likes

I’d like to alpha test,if you don’t mind.

@AAO Do you want to be added to the main thread or to a separate one?

Main thread,please.

I’d like to interact with people as I’m testing.

I’d be glad to test for you, but I can’t guarantee feedback until the weekend (but I would try!), if you’re fine with that.

Well, I’ve still got 13 days to work on stuff :grin:

:scream::worried::scream:

Nah, you’re in :wink:

1 Like

Woaaa… is there still a slot for one more tester? im interested XD, though im not really have experience bout it… :grin:

Instructions about what I expect you to do are on the first post of the testing thread. Just stick to that and you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

Edit:

Whoops. No it isn’t. I’ll try to track down where the instructions are at.

1 Like

Thanks~ here i come :triumph:

?

I already linked to that topic in the first post of the test thread, but thanks nonetheless. :slight_smile:

Or you talking about jasonstevanhill High/low testing? :slight_smile:

High, low and middle testing, more like it, but there’s a link to that in that thread as well.

(Please try to only summon the big boss if you actually need him, K? :wink:)

3 Likes

Progress update:

I just finished the final chapter, so it seems I’ll have something to hand in, at least. :tada:
I’ll be working on implementing suggestions of my testers today and tomorrow.

(I’m not looking for additional testers at this point.)

7 Likes

I’ve submitted my entry. Now it’s time for a nice long nap. :sleeping:

I’ll probably post a link to the competition site here once the entries are up.

9 Likes

Here’s the link to the list of entries, in case you’re curious about what I spent my last seven weeks doing. Seems like I’ve got a lot of competition :worried: (58 entries in total) And I’ve spotted some familiar names as well.

https://ifcomp.org/ballot/

5 Likes