Ideas for an alien game

That was a dream I had and they all spoke in the voice of Morgan freeman the doc said the Meds would help me sleep they worked a little to well if you get my drift

looks like no one likes my idea :stuck_out_tongue:

@Prototype Actually, I have considered a space story like that where humans are extinct(or nearly so) or it takes place before humans. There are all kinds of stories I want to write, but so little time. :confused:

@darkstar2101 Morgan freeman can be any role lol.

@Prototype not true, you should try to make your story into a game.

1 Like

@darkstar2101, thatā€™s why you donā€™t trust us illegal back-ally nose liposuctionistsā€¦ If you get that reference, then you are awesome.

@darkstar2101, thatā€™s why you donā€™t trust us illegal back-ally nose liposuctionistsā€¦ If you get that reference, then you are awesome.

Holy triple post

As long as there are robots too. Gotta love robots.

In fact, if I were ever to write an alien invasion gamebook, I would just make the robots the heroes. The player would control a man-made offensive bot, designed for war against the aliens, but the player could decide whether or not to fight the aliens, join them, seek a third option or just exit the conflict entirely. Or, hell, even stage a robot revolution and sweep out the filthy organics.

And this is why I will never write an alien invasion gamebook.

@BraveMustang I guess soā€¦