Idea pitch for a story

First post on forum here so if I break a rule/ commit a faux pas plz let me know.

Suggestion: first page the very valid disclaimer that’s been brought up about real trafficking of people. With three options:
1: thanks for the trauma informed care/heads up now let’s have some fun!!! (Leads to game of nothing but comedy)
2: interesting, i hadnt thought of that off of the game title/premise; Yes plz, tell me the story of the metaphor colored lampshade. (Leads to an inoffensive story with moments where the option you think sounds like a good opportunity just goes wrong and your suddenly far away from any support and all you wish is to go back!)
3: Holy Shiitake mushrooms !!! I’ve been looking for a good cathartic instigator, plz share that draft of cold hard reality. ( Leads to story as dark as cog allows)

Now if my understanding of cog game coding is correct this would require you to either write 3 entirely different games, or code each option with a prec of the different reality setting ( sadly the second choice I believe would leave the dark depressing option just greyed in the menu). I wouldn’t suggest this difficult path but after a lifetime of Sci-fi and utopian/dystopian literature I’ve never once considered the humans are cute approach and it has my brain buzzing with new possible realities.

Go for it did pay to play

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.