I, the Forgotten One (Hosted Game) Fanart

Hello everyone! I’m not sure if it’s appropriate to post fanart here, so please let me know if I’ve done anything inappropriate.

I played I, the Forgotten One and really enjoyed it. I want to share my drawings of my MC, Elya and Obren.

My MC has shoulder-length golden hair, gray eyes, and fair skin, which is depicted directly in the artwork.

Hope you like it! XD

P.S.: I’m still learning English, so please let me know if there are any mistakes in my expression!

72 Likes

Wow, thats amazing…my jaw dropped when I saw them. :clap:

2 Likes

I haven’t played that game but I really like your drawings! They all look gorgeous <3

2 Likes

The use of color, combined with the old style parchment looking paper, is just breathtaking. Amazing work!

3 Likes

Your art is beautiful, you are very talented! Elya is so pretty, and I absolutely love her hairstyle and jewelry. Obren looks breathtaking… As a fellow Obren-mancer I gotta say, our MCs are so lucky to be with this gorgeous man. :grin: And, of course, Stoyan is simply stunning. I love the piercing, so cool! I presume this is Obren’s hand in his hair? Very tender, and I hope Obren will be able to wipe away his tears, literally and figuratively. :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for liking my artwork! Should I politely lift the jaw up? (This seems to make my sense of humor so weird, haha XD

2 Likes

Thank you for liking my work! Although this game doesn’t recreate the medieval atmosphere like Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Pentiment , its depiction of PTSD is quite profound. I recommend I, the Forgotten One to you! ^^
Oh, by the way, I really like your avatar! Waterhouse’s artworks are always a pleasure^^

2 Likes

Thank you for liking my work! The original game’s story background is a reinterpretation of the Middle Ages, so I chose parchment-like backgrounds and lower saturation. The hairstyles and accessories for Elya(the female character) were also inspired by artworks from that period, although not strictly accurate. I appreciate you noticing these details!

Oh my goodness! Thank you for the praise, I’m a bit overwhelmed! I try to keep Elya’s expression neutral, whether she’s a queen or an innocent princess, she’s equally adorable. And Obren, everyone loves Obren! XD Yes, I hope in the new installment, the MC’s condition can improve. I love them all. :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes