Hunter SKY (WIP) - Seeking Feedback

He was asking about time updating the game again so I told him to calm down a bit.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Much thanks my friend.

1 Like

I need to go further than orphanage this time. Did the question stuff before, long time ago. Uncertain whos favored yet.

Found another. Knight with pen when lining up at entry point to become knight said lad instead of lass.

2 Likes

Fell like someone going to join no father clab soon :mouse_trap:

2 Likes

Oh man, such a difficult decision right at the beginning of chapter eleven :pensive:

Should I have a crush on Merric instead of Jirell? :smiley:

1 Like

The headband is above my “busty” attribute not arm. Also, one boy said, look its Jack and Jill with both being girls? There are other tales instead of that one? I would change it to, “Hey look its the twins.”

Honestly to fix all these, change lads to kid/kids and Jack and Jill reference to twins.

I mentioned this before a long time ago? The boy reaches for the headband that is across her busty attribute. Its definitely not changed yet. Forget when i mentioned this error. Bit surprised nothing been changed there yet. At least the location anyway.

Edit last. Yep, this is why i stopped last time into chapter 3. Going to push past it this time.

1 Like

Just finished chapter eleven.
Well, my favourite character is definitely Jirell, he seems like the most logical/suitable pair for a FemC.
But the main boys (Merric, Kelly) and the girl Lea are also quite well fleshed out.

All in all, I wish you good luck with this story. One of the few I really enjoyed on this forum.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wait… wait… just starting this game and was surprised by the weapons. Are you taking some inspiration from the Brawlhalla fighting game? Will there be a rocket lance? Used to be ranked top 5 waay back. :skull:

3 Likes

Yep. Chapter 4, Seems confusing. Referenced as both genders. Choice of why a boy is in girls room then called Bloke by Jirrel.

There is a lot of editing required.

Me, a girl to Lea in the garden,: a choice saying only girl here?!

Edit:
Its difficult to ignore these and continue to reach chapter 11, honestly.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one around who knows the game.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you are not enjoying the game, but you are really helping with this Errors to be honest.

And we don’t know maybe the final version will be way better because no one will leave this Errors and release the game, so you need to be a little optimistic about what’s to come.

4 Likes

I was trying to get thru because i like it.

The errors keep breaking me is all. I want to get further. I leave for a bit then go back in so my mind is clear to investigate further. Clogged mind will interrupt me from continuing properly.

3 Likes

I havent checked all options but as the current options, guessing those other paths have similar problems in view points too.

By the way. “Those two girls two” should have too not two for second word.

This was when hanging with Lea.

2 Likes

Haha yea, I’m maybe half way through. Devs deff having fun with it. We got Sasuke, Sakura and a… One Piece character…? At Yoda rn. Bet at least one of the other main characters will be inspired by Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach or Fairy Tale. :joy:

3 Likes

oh my god!
how the hell I did not see the pirate reference!

1 Like

My favorite part of Class A1A, stepping on a trap, killing everyone in one go.

Are we a “Deku”? That’ll be interesting.

1 Like

I see. Jirell seems to be everyone’s favorite. I thought he would have been hated lol.

4 Likes

I thank you very much for helping with the errors. It really saves me the time or a good reminder in case I forgot.

Be not dismayed my friend. I will make sure to correct those spelling and gender errors. I might even find a fun way to make the gender errors plausible :laughing: but you’ll see. I won’t leave them uncorrected for too long.

2 Likes

:smirk::sunglasses: you might be onto something.

4 Likes