Hunter SKY (WIP) - Seeking Feedback

I’m glad you enjoyed it🤣

oh, don’t worry about that. he is hated very much on my end.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

1 Like

There is a really odd moment. Archery contest, told Lea id get bow back. Then return and she says “where did you go?” After i said exactly what i was going to do?

She never gave the impression she has a memory issue. Something is amiss there in that part. Might been ok if just leaves without saying anything option, but not one i opted.

5 Likes

This is a question in a chapter that might as well be a spoiler I think. It looks like it’s possible to have a disciple. Are the only disciple choices that little boy you can meet when you’re searching for Lea when she’s missing or are there other options? And can you have more than one students?

2 Likes

Wait… is there a survey somewhere in this in this thread? I’m deff gonna shadow realm that guy and steal his power if we get the opportunity. :joy:

2 Likes

I thought the same especially considering the rivalry between Mc and him since day 1. Also how he won’t talk to anyone unless he needs to. I think the guy needs some help which everyone is providing

1 Like

You can have Merric’s sister as a disciple

And I think you can have only 1 student at the same time

2 Likes

I hate the fact hes my roommate. Should be roomed with the only other girl in the facility, Lea. Its technically what would happen and there is a madam in charge after all.

I try to be nice as normally nice to others. Honestly, Jirrell can go on his own if he wants, and die that way. Underneath all his angst, he hangs around cause he understands more than he will let on. Hes still ahem, well. I hate him. I only like Kelly cause he sees who I am, besides Lea. I dont like him otherwise, sexist pirate.

Im uncertain whom I really would want to die for. Sir Alexander was favorite but dropped off. I dont think i got a favorite. Either I like, dont care if they die or one I hate. Author done quite well to have me hate on J very well written.

4 Likes

My thoughts should say, in game, Lea to be one of the first women to be knighted, not the first woman to be knighted.

Scene is just met Leas father at home. Adding, to be one of the first, will work gender neutrally regardless of MC gender. As is, does not fit a femMC.

Also, Do you think she can be ONE OF the first? Fixes that question to yourself too.

Edit
The push up scene doesnt auto off?

Love self punishments, -102, to ask this.

Should be something done here so has max limit, and some repercussion pushing too many?

5 Likes

Yeah I took forever to get through the damn push ups. The best way to handle it instead of the torture of pressing 100 times is to fast forward it by giving options how it’s done such doing them all properly, pretending to it or slacking off. Those taps were annoying

6 Likes

:joy:That was the goal. I wanted you to feel the same pressure as if you were doing actual push ups.

5 Likes

Yiu can have two students but only one per playthrough.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:i wish you luck with that my friend.

1 Like

I see. I suppose it’s a bit odd to have a male roomie as a female. I see were that can be changed.

3 Likes

I do plan to fix that part and add some flavour text. Thanks for pointing it out.:smiling_face:

3 Likes

Got to current end.

I look forward to more!

1 Like

Well now I can’t blame Kelly for slacking off and giving up.

2 Likes

I still want to have him as a roomie haha. If you change it, I hope you let us choose at least!

6 Likes

Hey there. You won’t have to worry. To make it fair to everyone it will be a choice of course.

9 Likes