Hunter SKY (WIP) - Seeking Feedback

Who are the different teachers?

3 Likes

Currently the masters that you can have are Sir Caldwell, Sir Gale and another character that will appear soon.

3 Likes

Ah ok

3 Likes

I chose Sir Gale does that mean I can’t get the third teacher since i already have one.?

2 Likes

I’m curious dose the personality stop getting railroaded after the survival trial because from what I could see it forced you to be energetic I guess would be the word it seems like a really good concept and story just that you have to be energetic kinda makes it feel like your playing a game like assassin’s creed where the choices don’t change your personality out of some choices like the duel where a character can be stoic and stutter even tho it makes no sense for the character like I said before it seems very good but it’s annoying being forced to be energetic (I guess would be the word but I mean like the classic hero personality and I personally (and I imagine a lot of other people) like to play choice games because you can be the villain) and if it dose get better and it’s just the beginning being the beginning alright but if that’s how the game is

1 Like

I will try to upload chapter eleven very soon.

not to rush you or anything but 16 days have passed and there is no news from you.
are you alive mate I am worried?

3 Likes

patience brother, let him cook

5 Likes

Lol thanks for checking up but I’ve just been doing a lot of things lately. The story is still in progression so don’t worry my friends.

14 Likes

So before I start reading, is this heterosexual romance only?

2 Likes

@Tyrant_Evil
It is not.

1 Like

Good, i am so relieved!

2 Likes

kinda based my friend, is not about romance…

2 Likes

You can’t blame me. I asked before i started reading.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s getting ridiculous lately.

5 Likes

well…, It seems kinda lol to me that a criterion to say if a game is good or not is the romances :skull:, There are people who say “it doesn’t have gay romance” when it’s not even about romance. Like, idk, aura clash, a martial arts game, there are people who try it and say: “it’s good but it doesn’t have a gay option”, bro, the game is not about romance, It’s like going to a clothing store and complaining because they don’t sell toys.

but, chill :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Must say this game had me locked in , i loved the sharingan and dbz inspiresed techs if you can you should add a power up to it like mangekyou for the visual with maybe tsukyomi and kamui dimension/intagibility and aacended power up fir the dbz one
But basically this well greatly done literally stayed up until 2am just to finish it​:clap::clap:

3 Likes

Seems you are forcing me to read something i don’t want to read. And who’s dogpiling here? I just asked a question. Keep your wrong and unwanted wisdom to yourselves please. This is an open forum.

8 Likes

forcing u? oh sorry, let me take off the chains, dont read it if you dont want to, so I dont care if you dont try a game because it doesnt have a gay option.

7 Likes

Was that so hard? People these days just can’t mind their own business.

4 Likes

Please everyone, be respectful to one another in the forums.

Yes, because of plot reasons I have no intention to spoil so early, the MC needs to have a partner of the opposite gender. Also compared to most other IFs, romance plays very little into the overall plot and make up of the game, so I’d rather spend time adding the code to other aspects of the game.

15 Likes