How did you feel when it was all over?

HP Redemption Season has its own thread, and in depth discussion for it should probably be kept over there

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

The original trilogy I give a 5.5

Redemption season I give a -3.

2 Likes

Letā€™s get this back on track guys.

Honestly I wasnā€™t too sad when I finished it my first time, I pretty much instantly replayed it to try to romance Jury but I did think I got a little misty-eyed when it talking about my MC being content and happy with their family and loved ones by their sideā€¦

Especially Gran because god dang Gran deserves to be happy! And Black Magic going to redeem themselves, I was honestly pretty proud of them. The original Trilogy had a good ending for the MCā€™s origin story but I wouldā€™ve loved to have more. I always wonder what it would be like to play as the leader of the Millennial Group or whatever ending you get.

(Should I put spoilers on this?? Iā€™m honestly not sure :0)

2 Likes

I was just happy that Gran was happy. I honestly couldnt care less about the rest of them.

There is nothin better then romancing your archenemy especialy if she tried to kill you multiple timesā€¦