Horse: Foal Throttle (WIP) (Demo Update 22-August-18)

Yooo I loveee this theme for a story!! Sounds super fun! The demo was pretty funny as well :joy::joy: please continue this magnificent story!

1 Like

Iā€™m wheezing. This is the best thing Iā€™ve come across in this forum today. :rofl:

3 Likes

A horse is a tall creature with four legs and a very long head, typically used for transport. I hope this has been an educational experience for you! :racehorse::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll give the horse a swordfighting scene, just for you :+1:

4 Likes

Do we get to meet unicorns?

3 Likes

(Laughing hysterically) bite me.

1 Like

my darling @Hamza_Ali, that would be spoiler-ific :wink: but stick with me through to the end and who knows what could happen?

@matt_smith Horses donā€™t typically bite, but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make an exception just for you, my friend! You know, if youā€™re into that :grimacing:

2 Likes

Not to be the pessimist here but isnā€™t this technically zoophilia? I mean, horse MCā€¦ Human ROā€™s

But still, if we actually do meet unicorns THEN IM ALL IN

And Iā€™m sincerely praying that we can become an unicorn :sparkles:

2 Likes

!!!
What if thereā€™s a unicorn RO OMGGGGGGG??? sparkles! sparkles everywhere!!!

7 Likes

Well I plan to really have the ROā€™s just in love with MC and there wonā€™t be anything that actually happens. Itā€™ll just be apparent that they have a crush on you. If it really makes everyone uncomfortable I suppose I can just get rid of the romances.

3 Likes

Maybe provide an option?

Like, yeah zoophilia isā€¦ew. The less said, the better.

But for some reason, the conceit of them not being able to tell youā€™re a horse? Thatā€™s just freakinā€™ hilarious to me for some reason???

Itā€™s a bit like in BoJack Horseman when Princess Caroline is dating Vincent Adultman, who is very obviously three kids stacked on top of each other under a trench coat. I donā€™t know what it is about it, but I think itā€™s so hilarious when characters are completely blind to something so freaking obvious. It gets me! It gets my funny bone every time!

So maybeā€¦likeā€¦just put in an option where the horse gets to actively rebuff all romances?

Personally, Iā€™m still gonna play where the horse is pined after even though theyā€™re completely emotionally unavailable (and also a horse), but I think itā€™d be a happy middleground.

All youā€™d have to do is a simple *if (romancerebuff = "yes") and you just cut out any of parts where people pine after the horse and voila!

For those who do not know the amazingness that is Vincent Adultman

5 Likes

I second this option

Should I incude romances in this game?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I completely agree! But most games have a romance and I thought it might be a good opportunity for more ridiculous jokes.

I made a poll to see if people want the presence of a romance in the story at all. If the majority is ā€œyesā€ then Iā€™ll include it (with the option to opt out)

But still, nothing explicit happens and MC doesnā€™t actively pursue the RO

6 Likes

HORSES!! OH MAN I LOVE PLAYING DIFFERENT [GENDERLOCKED] MC! Tbh, this remind me very similar to that app, ā€œMy Horse Princeā€. xD

Iā€™m not sure if you mean literal or as a metaphor.

5 Likes

Unless RO is carrying a bucket of oats, then the race begins lol

10 Likes

Will youā€¦ be my owner?
unnamed

Why not both? :wink:

7 Likes

Peter approaches Horse. He noticed how much Sophia had upset them with her earlier comment.

ā€œHorse, are you okay?ā€

Horse continues grazing the grass (haha 420 #blazeit), too focused on the delicious taste to pay attention to Peter.

Peter, the gentle soul, says gently, ā€œI can tell youā€™re heartbroken. I got you a gift to cheer you up, you donā€™t deserve that kind of treatmentā€¦ā€

He pulls out an apple from his pocket. Horseā€™s ears immediately perk up as their eyes zero in on the Holy Grail of all food. Immediately bursting into a gallop, Horse shows no signs of stopping as they barrel towards Peter, who is suddenly regretting his gesture.

ā€œUh, Horseā€¦ what are you- AAAAARGH!ā€

Peter turns and runs away, terrified beyond all reason.

The pursuit lasts until sundown, by which time the rest of the group has settled down to watchthe spectacle on the edge of the meadow in which Horse chases poor Peter around in circles still.

13 Likes

I think I died choking on my chips!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the first thing I thought of when I saw this WIP. Honestly, that app has traumatized me in so many ways that shouldnt even be possible.

1 Like