Highway Wars Releasing and Discussion :-)

I did not

1 Like

I am currently in the middle of working on my DLC for HoV: Genesis, but once I am finished with that I am planning to turn my attention to a DLC for Tokyo Wizard, and possibly a small update for Highway Wars. One thoughts or requests about some part of the game that you think could have additional content added to it? (I cannot promise to incorporate all requests, but I will try my best to overall add to the game! :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Can please give me the specifics on how to marry Teresa? In every playthrough she rejects the marriage because the mc is not strong enough.What are the stats needed?

1 Like

Teresa proposes a marrage when the following conditions are true:

*elseif ((relationship_Teresa >49) and ((aggressiveness >60) and (gender = “Male”)))

So, she needs to like you, consider you aggressive, and be a male. I’m not too sure why exactly I coded this last condition… I guess when I wrote the story I still thought that some characters were locked in that sense, whereas my most recent games never stipulate such conditions. You also need to be single -at least not married-, though you can break another relationship if you have one.

Does this help? How does this part of the game feel? I cannot currently make any changes to the game until it is updated by CoG at the beginning of November, but I could go back after that and try to improve if you give me some feedback…

Honestly it felt way too rushed and i have nothing against characters who are straight but no wonder i couldn’t marry her, because i always play as female. It would be good if we could get to know all the characters that we ally with in the final parts of the story.

1 Like

Ok, let me put this on my list of things to change after the game is updated (as I said, I cannot touch the files for the time being, but I’ll remove the requirement of being male to marry Teresa). I’m not sure about developing all the characters at the end (maybe there are too many?) but I might just develop Teresa a bit more, given that you felt she was interesting (as in, maybe allow for some more dialogue with her, and maybe some more scenes where you interact with her…). The new update to the game will add more to the beginning and mid-section of the game, but maybe it is also time to work a bit in some of the parts at the end! :slight_smile:

Ok so how about add an option to change vehicles? Like have different types vehicles like a sportscar, Armoured suv, dune buggy, a large trailer truck like in Mad Max Fury Road. And more weapons like those advanced automatic turrets. And also can you please add more vampire powers? I feel like the mc does not have any powers

1 Like

Ok, let me play with some of those in my head. There are already some extra weapons for the ATC, but I am not sure having more weapons is necessary -unless there are more car fights, which I could add… mmmmm… in the latest update there is one extra car fight, but I could add more later in the game.

Currently, it is quite difficult to become a vampire, so I am not so sure about adding more powers. I wonder, how many people go down that path?

1 Like

How many people have managed to become a vampire?

• I have managed to become a vampire. This is my favourite path through the game.
  • I know this is a possibility, but I have never managed.
  • What? There is a possibility to become a vampire?? (never came across that path in the game!)
  • I have no interest in becoming a vampire in the game.
  • Actually, I’ve never played Highway Wars yet, but maybe I’ll give it a try.
  • Other (please let me know in the comments)
0 voters

Please if possible add new vehicles. Something like this

It’s a Mercedes Benz Zetros. Because the story takes place in Europe it’s possible to get a Mercedes. And oh yeah please add more car fights, more.