Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Smells? Well you smelled right. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi and appreciate the help!

Iā€™m looking for a WIP where you play as a sibling (I remember playing a woman, but idk if the player has a choice) of the crown prince. The prince dies because of politics but the player takes their place and assumes their identity.

Similar to the plot behind Kingā€™s Affection on Netflix and the manga Basara.

1 Like

Hello,

I need help for searching a title, Iā€™m not if I havenā€™t ask it before but :

From what I remember, MC is Ā« special Ā» and is teaming with ( male ) RO . But I think their relationship is unique as ( make ) RO is the handler of MC ?
At the beginning, you meet another ( male ) RO on horse and whoā€™s acquaintance with first RO - second RO needs help with something and ask them to meet a meeting at least.
Afterwards, around night, MC can choose to stay with first RO, and not disobey, or go see second RO and most likely spend the night.

It takes place in another/mystical world and demo is kinda short

Does anyone remember ?

I donā€™t think itā€™s The Northern Passage, but something similar

1 Like

Virtueā€™s End

5 Likes

I could definitely be wrong, but that sounds like this one:
https://dashingdon.com/play/locria/king-of-kings-new/mygame/

Iā€™ll check it out, thanks for the suggestion. Cool pfp by the way.

1 Like

The game is one where you join a i think supernatural detective company where you and your team get hired to solve peoples mysteries. Your roomate was a vampire guy. The leaders name was Dominic and he had a twin who was apart of the company. There was an old friend of Dominic who uses magic who was an ass in the company and the last member i remember was a young engineer girl.

Might be a bit late but im pretty sure your looking for Odessa Dates

@KingGruffles SUPERNATURAL IN NEW YORK
https://dashingdon.com/play/bianca/supernatural-in-new-york/mygame/index.php?cb=20117

1 Like

Thank you! I was racking my brain trying to remember what it was called and just couldnt

1 Like

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the WIP Iā€™m looking for but I appreciate the help

whatā€™s that game where you and your friends are making a tabletop rpg and then you suddenly become transported to that world as gods. and youre the god of death you rule over goblins i think

I think itā€™s Atheina

2 Likes

eeyyy it is thanks

1 Like

Hii, Iā€™ve been looking for this WIP that has monsters and at one point, MC had the choice to deliver drugs to an Echidna (half-serpent, half-woman) because she was trapped in a companyā€™s tower.

Sorry for the vagueness canā€™t remember much :frowning:

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: I thought that itā€™s ā€˜Social Services of the Doomedā€™

Pretty sure its A Cage of Mist and Shadow

2 Likes

From what I remember, You wake up from a cryogenic sleep and thereā€™s two characters supporting two different ideologies. One is a pro-government and the other one is an anti-government rebel. And you have little time left as that place is going to assaulted (idk from whom) and you have choose any one among the two or neither of them.

I believe this is what you are looking for.

1 Like