Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

The kids being “kidnapped” in this one are MC’s niece and nephew. I think the one @Nell is looking for is Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights

2 Likes

Is it " As the Sun Shines Grey"?

3 Likes

I’m looking for a game where there’s people looking for an artifact but it’s actually a person and the childhood friend knows his secret but the friend isn’t aware. That’s the best that I can describe it.

No, that’s not it. Looks interesting though!

That’s the one. Tysm <3

1 Like

Sounds like you’re talking about Secrets of Swatheford

1 Like

I’m looking for a game where the dad is a villain and the son has powers and has a best friend named Reese and she has mind control I think, and they do a job and get caught and sent to a prison for people with powers.

Villain: The Catalyst

There is a WIP of COG that I played a long time ago but I can’t remember its name or where to find it. Can someone please help me?
• I don’t remember much but I’m sure It’s a WIP.
• Really, I don’t even remember how the WIP goes but I remember one specific scene where the MC was in a place (dungeon or something) with a female RO and were talking to a snarky gargoyle.
I know I only remember a little, but please help me find this WIP, where I could play it again, or some relevant threads. Thanks in advance.

Shepherds of Haven?

2 Likes

Yeah it sounds exactly like one of Sherry’s first hangouts in Shepherds of Haven.

1 Like

Ahh you could hatch a dragon an each one was unique. I think one was like lilac and like a swamp one. I’m sure there’s more and they had different personalities I think.

Hello I’m looking for a wip when your are kept in a prison/alyssum because we destroy (crumble ?) anything we touch by hand.Thank.

The caged songbird

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Im looking for a game where the game starts since mcs birth and continues on life i remember it was quite relaxin and funny.

Alter Ego? The Parenting Simulation?

A second life?

1 Like

Yes that one thank you.

1 Like

Just remembered another game a few years ago it was more like an rpg or dnd and the mc can choose their race from werebeasts, undead, divines, and reaper, also i remember it showed some pictures of them.