Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Lol same here :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: Iā€™ve been searching all my IF bookmarks and open tabs for thisā€¦

Might it be Monster Knight? There isnā€™t a demo which might be the reason why nobody can find it.

2 Likes

Yes it is, thank you! Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t try it, was because there wasnā€™t a demo, not because I didnā€™t want to, because I actually did. Thanks again.

1 Like

Knight in shining armour.

2 Likes

Hey guys any help would be appreciated , so I remember this game from a awhile ago and it was so interesting but I cant remember the name, the Mc is a royal of some kind and they are sent to make peace with some other kingdom, I remember there was a very kind older brother who told me I was special because I could do magic, we end up getting ambushed and it turns one the leader of who ever attacks us also has magic and he traps me in like a ball of magic and thatā€™s. all that was written at the time. I know not mush to go off

Hello,
Recently my mind has been thinking about this game, that Iā€™m pretty sure was in development, that I remember reading the lore about and played. I believe that I first found it in this forum, basically it was about the Player Character being a translator on a space station. There was three distinct languages that the character was suppose to translate, one that was used by the high-class snobbish people, one that was used by those who were born and raised on farming worlds, and one that was used by like merchants and tradesmen. The Player Character was not just suppose to translate these languages but also help to negotiate in meetings between these groups to ensure relative peace and stability. It was a relatively short, which is why Iā€™m pretty sure it was a WIP rather then a finished game. Any help finding this game would be appreciated!

I think this is the WIP you are looking for: Ansible Station 24: Language Is No Barrier (New!)

1 Like

I need a help finding a wip in which the mc is a navy officer and there were three ships which were magical and the mc had the power to talk to the ships soul and operate it

I believe you are looking for Trinity

A game where MC was rusalka or nymph?

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s Abysmā€™s Veil

3 Likes

Yes, thank you.

Does anyone know the name of the game, where you buy a mansion for 1 dollar overseas, and you have to renovate it? Then you meet all kinds of characters and romance and stuff

2 Likes

A Comedy of Manors - Updated July 4th, 2021?

5 Likes

Yup, thanks :smile:

2 Likes

Youā€™re fast, I was hacking my brain because Iā€™m sure I played this game before but couldnā€™t remember the name :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This warms my heart sooooo much!! Iā€™ve been quiet for a while, life thingsā€¦but I still have this story in my heart, and very much plan to finish it. Working on an update to take us furtherā€¦

4 Likes

Thank you kindly tips hat

1 Like

hello i am searching for a wip i honestly forgot its name its about in the past our mc was a professional child soldier but now he goes to highschool and has to hide his abilitys.

Through Broken Lenses, probably.

1 Like