Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

thats it! thank you bro

Hey guys, I remember there being a wip about someone being reborn into royalty in another world and having made a deal with a godess to find something, still remember the life and knowledge you used to have before being isekaid like having a loving or abusive family for example. You also have 3 stats in the likes of strength, intellect donā€™t remember the 3rd one.

Kingdom and Empires by FatedFlame. Itā€™s a good one thatā€™s still being worked on.

2 Likes

no one knows this? Iā€™m curious

Heyo! Does anyone remember that game where the MC is so knowledgeable to the point that both heaven and hell either want them dead or on their side. MCā€™s thirst for knowledge made them find out a way to kill god or angels or something. I donā€™t quite remember but that knowledge could cause them their life. They also betrayed their former friends (some of the ROs) and so they hated the MC. But the MC actually betrayed them to protect them but the MC didnt tell them that. The MC manages to reconnect with his former friends because of something. Thatā€™s all I remember. Thank you! =D

Forsaken

1 Like

I think itā€™s called Diaspora?

You play as a mage and ur wand is like a shovel because you are a necromancer.

Had to play to be double sure as itā€™d been awhile, but here;

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for a WIP where:
You protect a child you saw on the streets. The child is the younger sibling of one of your potential ROā€™s. This RO is not fond of you. The child helps you with your work so they are like your apprentice. I think you are some sort of Doctor. You hide your identity from most. The child goes missing, but this is a simple misunderstanding and they are later found.

Itā€™s this!! enjoy :wink:
Ripperā€™s Plague: Ground Zero

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I bookmarked it but must have overlooked it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a wip Iā€™m looking for. Itā€™s sci-fi. You can be human, alien, or half-human half-alien. Youā€™re a cook or steward on a spaceship. One of your crew-mates has pink hair I think.

What was the WIP where you build a spaceship to escape earth. It was years ago so maybe it was finished but I didnā€™t see it in hosted games

Iā€™m working on my own similar game and Iā€™m worried it may be too similar

Maybe The Keplerā€™s colony? If it is Itā€™s a finished game

1 Like

That was it, thank you

I remember reading a WIP a while back and I totally forgot the name. So basically I donā€™t really remember if you are a bounty hunter or in the police, but I do recall that youā€™re a human trying to figure out the location of a potentially dangerous fugitive, along with your partner. This world is a supernatural one, cause it turns out, the fugitive is a sexy ass vampire. Yup. Out of all the things I couldā€™ve remember to make this easier for myself, my brain decided to focus on the most unhelpfull piece of knowledge ever lol . Anyways, thereā€™s also another time where the vamp breaks into your house, but thatā€™s besides the point lol . Unfortunatly, I canā€™t remember much else. I think thereā€™s also a very rude elf but maybe iā€™m mistaking it for another WIP with a similar vibe ( enchanted in blood).

1 Like

When Twilight Strikes

4 Likes

hey guys whats the game (wip) where the mc gets taken off as a war prize and it turns out your new spouse is abusive af

I think this is the one you are looking for

https://href.li/?https://dashingdon.com/play/whiterabbit/retribution---from-the-ashes/mygame/

3 Likes