Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

It is! Thank you!

unsure if this game is finished or wip
played as male char who finds a sword that needs to feed
some evil over lord that needs to be killed
had to find some 1 to train me to wield the sword
had a female friend think she was a baker or priest

I think that’s Sword of the Slayer? It’s complete on CoG. Don’t recall if that sword needs to feed or not, but I know it’s sentient.

1 Like

ty that is it

yeah that is right

Hey, so I remember playing a WIP way back ago, IIRC it was about adventures, where you’re an adventurer going out on a quest with your royal friend (I think it was a Princess?), and then you rescue some Mage on the way that was being held by cultists(?), and then you go to the capital(?) to trade secrets with an acquaintence of yours. Also I think the quest is about looking for something missing, I guess like an artifact or something. That’s about as much as a I can remember. Does anyone know what WIP i’m talking about?

Scales of Justice

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Hey so I don’t remember much about it the game is forgot it’s a wip you are the son to some lord I think and you are tasked with sabotaging the Princess or something by disguising yourself as a servant and you have this mage who checks in on you

1 Like

Hey,so i remember playing a wip like some days ago in the wip we are an intern in some hospital with our friend also intern in the same hospital sorry I don’t remember more than this.

is it perhaps Citadel WiP (Updated: 3/11/2022) - A Medical Drama with Romance

3 Likes

I believe you might be after this one.

2 Likes

Ugh yes thanks so much

Thank you very much mate

Searching for the unfinished horror and survival story that has major Attack on Titan elements — such as playing as a badass ninja OP who sword fights giants, and orders an army around. There’s a court sentence in the beginning after a conflict with a local bully and you and your best friend are sent to the military as a consequence. Also from what I remember, the author was unable to continue with the project because of data loss, or login issues?

is it The Night Hunters: First Blood [Updated 10/1/21]?

1 Like

That’s it! That’s the one! Thank you for your help.

1 Like

It has been a while since I’ve read this particular IF so please pardon me the very vague and barely strung together snippets of whatever I can barely recall. There was some sort of crime that required a detective (an RO whose name might’ve started with an A??) and I also remember our neighbor being good with plants or something? Also an RO (I think they were a character set as female) Uhh, at some point two siblings come into the story and you can be interested in one of them? I remember a van scene. You encounter an injured person and they’re an RO as well (their name might’ve started with an R??) I don’t think this project had a choice of games post or I might’ve bookmarked it so I wouldn’t have to struggle with finding it :sob:

Are you meaning Speaker? The neighbor was a dryad, so “pretty good with plants” is an understandable half-memory of her, plus other stuff sounds basically right in the same way, at least to my memory (I haven’t played it in a while). If so, here’s the new link, Speaker by speakergame. The author was one of the ones to move to twine in the past year or so, to explain your remembering it from here but not finding it.

1 Like

Some of what you described makes me think of CyberPolice

1 Like