Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

here ya go vitrtues end

Thanks!

anybody remember a wip (maybe already published?) about you being a fox and you just recently got your second tail i think. then one of the ROs i think was the farmerā€™s child where i think your family died in and he hates foxes. you are also finding some kind of powerful object and i remember i stopped playing at the part where you needed to enter some place but you need a ticket of some sorts. you also encounter another fox who steals ur food from you. also there was a scene where you can help an old lady.

@Jender thanks!

1 Like

@yb_minhee
FOX SPIRIT: A TWO TAILED ADVENTURE (itā€™s published)

1 Like

What was that game where your character gets a necklace in the mail from their mother and ends up starting to turn into a monster and is captured and taken to a secret city I canā€™t remember what the name is and I really wanna play it again

Itā€™s Blood/line, though Iā€™m pretty sure the demo ended long before any capturing happened when I played itā€¦ Maybe itā€™s been updated.

Hello im not sure wherelse to ask this apologies if this is the wrong place.

But im looking for a WIP(maybe already released?) And all i remember about it is that you work as a squire (?) To a Lord/knight of somekind, and i believe magic is outlawed or really frowned upon and MC can use magic and is secretly carrying out daily tasks given to them by a renowned mage (?) In hopes to end up passing and getting the chance to be taught by said mage.

There is also a war/high tension with a neighbouring kingdomā€¦cant remember why but the only other things I remember is that you have a rival squire, a friend/RO (?) who you can meet when you go into town (cause the knight you serve is taking part in a tournament and you and the rival can also take part). Hmmm only other thing i can remember is that at some point you go the edge of the land/kingdom to investigate some claims (i think the opposing kingdom is trying to start something and just give a reason for war?) And you land on an enemy campfire and have various options of fighting them/listening/sneaking etc

Im not sure how helpful this is, i came back on here recently and started remembering all these random WIP that i read but for some reason couldnā€™t find them anywhere lol
(Even tho i swear some of them were published but still cant find them rip) But thank you all in advance!!! You all just seem to know lol !!

1 Like

Itā€™s Battlemage: Magic by Mail. Itā€™s published. IIRC the name changed at some point during development, so that may be why you arenā€™t finding it.

1 Like

Heyy I wanted to know if anyone knew of the wip I played awhile ago it was a dating contest type of thing , it wasnā€™t the odyssey dating game. This was more like love island, there were a bunch of singles and you did like a speed dating thing, and you did confessionals.

You may be thinking of Body Count?

1 Like

Was a really long time ago but i remember the story being about the mc in a village with people who wear masks. If you take off your mask then youre committing a serious crime/sin.

Yes that the one thank you! :))

There was a game that you play as an intern or maybe a nurse. Some day while mc was taking care of patients with a doctor, an injured man came. I remember mc observed him as a dangerous person. The doctor knew who the man was and helped him with his wounds.

An Angelā€™s Song maybe?

No but thank you for the new wip to read. Also, your pfp is the best thing to see after binging the wolf among us.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest that sounds like The Watchwood but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a long time but does anyone remember a game that was more or less complete but was never published?

It was about a bunch of orphan street kids, you were one of them, that was set in a steampunk world.
The air was so polluted that you couldnā€™t see the sky, and you and everyone else set up or joined a criminal group or something. (I think)

Is it The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)?

I am trying to find a WIP that I played months ago, but couldnā€™t recall the title. The setting is like medieval-fantasy period, where we are a member of a royal family. The protagonist has a newborn brother. His father is the current kind but the grandfather who abdicated still the one who hold the power. The notable plot was that he was taken to meet his grandfather and was favored by him because of the color of of eyes (if I remember correctly) that shows their family lineage or something and supposed to bring them back to power. The protagonistā€™s mother is from another royal family that is powerful. The WIP had incredible portraits of the characters and their background stories. I think the protagonistā€™s uncle (from his motherā€™s side) had an illegitimate child which caused friction with his wife.

If anybody had any idea of which WIP this is, please kindly let me know. Thank you in advance ~~~

2 Likes

i think thatā€™s Kingdoms and Empires

1 Like