Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Eyyyyyy im looking for this wip, u the Mc moves in with your childhood friend kind of a snowflake I might add together with they’re cousin who is a girl I think, and another housemate who is kinda snarky but hot? Lol so basically 4 of u share it but theres another housemate in the house and he lives in ur room if I remember it right, he’s somekind of fae demon guy, in the next few days he tries to harm and kill u cuz I think he feeds off of pain from others, and u meet some guy who hangs by the tree near ur house and asked if ur 4th dorm mate is inside the house warns u about something to him and leaves then u get to decide whatll u guys do for the evening, either go to the bar, spend night at house watchin movies, then the demon fae attempts to hurt u again and the demo ends there

@Cicada
I think that’s The Chosen One by Kal Down, which was on Twine. If it is, it has been discontinued. You can find the author’s tumblr here.

@SpanishBrEaD
That sounds like Doolally… I think?

4 Likes

@kalanchoe holyycrapp thanksss

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s been worked on for a while and I follow over 300 different authors, so I’m having trouble finding it. It’s a game where you play as a medium who I think woke up in the morgue one day after a case went wrong. There’s a lady in white ghost as well, I believe and the last scene I remember playing, took place in a diner with one of the other characters.

Another one I’ve been trying to find is you play as a half-dragon and you can have your age be anywhere from a child to a teenager.

For your second one, would you be talking about this one?

https://dashingdon.com/play/redwaybull/scales/mygame/

Yes! Thank you. That’s been driving me insane.

So there’s a game I’ve been trying to find and in the beginning? or at least I read it in the demo, you the player are being executed by one of your friend/love interest where he is the 1st prince of his kingdom. In the demo, you are a part of a group that consists of the 1st prince, 2nd prince (not a RO), and a female healer? mage? (who is a RO). Later in the game, you are brought back from the dead and must be a part of a group/organization as they were the ones to revive you.

its the A Mage Reborn (WIP) - UPDATED Feb 15th | Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

Looking for a WIP with a forgotten by me name. Starts with servant writing a prophesy or smth like that during Roman Empire, i think? Then jump forward 1000 years and MC is spelunking into ruins (there’s an option to break a finger while punching the wall… with effort). MC has two companions, religious man and a woman, who we share employer with, dont remember if these are gender-locked

The Golden Rose

4 Likes

Cheers!

ok i’ve been trying to find this wip i just remember that the mc was royalty and i think the mc’s father wanted them to get married (i’m not too sure) what i do remember for sure was that one of the RO’s was called Robin/ Robyn (? and was the servant of the mc

The Tesseran Inheritance, I think?

1 Like

Yess! Thank you

1 Like

There was a game that mc was kind of a monster because of some kind of cult. MC had someone like a mentor and they hunted other creatures. Some day they got a mission with a group of people. Mission group includes mc, mentor, some flirty person mentor knows, two officers.

And the second one: The game started with a dream. In the dream mc’s future self was talking with mc. When mc woke up in their dorm some kind of earthquake happened. MC was able to save their friend but when they got out of the building everybody blamed mc for the earthquake so mc and the friend run away. I remember there was a superhero group.

i think the first one is virtues end and the second one is A Tale of Heroes (WIP) - 147k words. Updated 03/11/2021

2 Likes

The first one sounds more like Whisper in the Dark. You can find it on itch.io

1 Like

I have one more: MC is a superhero. With a friend’s time machine mc goes to future and finds themselves as a villain. They try to find the reason why they became a villain.

Just to add onto it, it was been fully discontinued because it is too personal to the author, so it won’t be public anymore.

@esn0ra That’s Anachron, the tumblr’s here https://anachron-if.tumblr.com :slight_smile:

2 Likes