Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Oh my God, you have saved my life. Thank you.

1 Like

This is a bit of a late reply, but I think they’re referring to Blades of Light and Shadow from the Choices app. It’s not from COG or HG.

1 Like

heya I tried to find a game where you play as the Angel who’s escape from the Leviathan who capture them. I also remember The Leviathan ripped the MC wings, leaving them with only one wing.
The story start with the mc waking up in hospital, where there you become friend with one of the doctor who will cut your hair if you ask him.
I forget to bookmark it, :’)) (and also link the game pls if it’s not much to bother ^^)

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/wip-serpentine-updated-10-13/85796

Is it this one?

2 Likes

Hmmm…I am not sure. I have never played a Choices game…the one I am thinking of was definitely on Dashingdon when I read it a few years ago, but was very short at the time, so you had only met the other competitors before it ended…I guess maybe the story was sold to choices? I can’t tell based on the google description for BLADES OF LIGHT AND SHADOW. Did you play it? Was it any good?

I heard Blades of light and Shadow :eyes: I have played Blades and can safely say as someone who have read nearly all books of choices it’s the best choices story ever.

4 Likes

@Twill8440
Sorry, I didn’t see this…THIS IS IT!!! THANK YOU!!! <3

1 Like

IT IS!
Sorry for the late reply, thank u for linking the game as well ^^

1 Like

Ah, sorry. When I posted that, I was referring to what @Flame9091 was saying, but it seems @Twill8440 knew what you were looking for!

I remember seeing a recommendation for it somewhere, but I’ve never played it.

1 Like

I’m looking for a WIP where the ships have names & spirits of there first captain? Something like that.

@MapleBaby Maybe it’s Trinity

Not sure about Spirits of first captains but only WIP I can remember that have ships with their own spirits is Trinity.

1 Like

Hi I forgot the name of a really good wip. I really don’t remember anything but I know it was really good
We played some kind of magician ( or something link with Hell/Heaven ) who messed up with everyone. Everybody thought they were dead but we aren’t not. Then we need to do something so we must reunite with ex friends ( Ros ) ( one woman ; one man who hate us and has a daughter). There is a scene at a diner or hotel and there we meet an archangel ? ( not sure ) who stop time
I think that all I remember. I am afraid I mix some wip
But anyone know that really great name then it would be nice

4 Likes

Sounds like Forsaken?

3 Likes

Yesss that’s it thank you so much !

I’m not quite sure if this is it. Lex Talionis: Exordium (Feedback)
The demo is private now so I’m not quite sure this is the right one…

1 Like

Everything is right until ‘but,’ however, I’ll be making it public in either April or May to get broader feedback outside the beta testers.

1 Like

Anyone know this game, its where MC comes back to a town for a highschool reunion but like, the town has this curse I guess? People disappear and it was stated in the description that they’re teleported to some kind of fae realm.

The premise reminds me of the old version of Atheina. Is that the game you are looking for?

i think it’s demons like you and i