Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

@Donavin_Hagen Maybe this…
HCF- Redux WiP

3 Likes

It is, thank you!

1 Like

@Flinx Maybe it’s this one? What you’re saying rings a bell, but I can’t seem to remeber any more WIPs like that (and I don’t know if it has an epilogue yet).

I was literally just reading one a couple of hours ago but accidentally clicked off and have not found it since.
It was one where you choose your background, I chose a criminal background, your mother and father take you to rob a house and they get arrested and you go into care and then get like beat up and taken in by an organised crime group.
Characters I remember are:
Hotshot
The boss
Celeste
Viper
Honey

Hope someone can help
Thanks

1 Like

Is this one?

3 Likes

YES! Thankyou!! I’ll carry on reading this awesome demo now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lycoris Thank you for answering! And I’m sorry for my late reply haha (university makes me work, suffer and cry almost every day lol) Unfortunately, is not that WIP either, but I’m so thankful you tried to guess.
I think I’ve posted a real challenge here. I guess that game/WIP will be lost forever lol

I once played a WIP about a kid (who the supernaturals are hunting down because she has a critical role to play someday but we don’t know what) who suddenly showed up at our MC’s house one night after her mother was murdered and then that same night there were vampire bad guys breaking in to the MC’s house trying to kidnap that kid back from us but then we were saved just in the nick of time by the vampire good guys who are also looking for the kid so they could protect her. (honestly, i also forgot if those supernaturals are vampires or angels or something else :confused: )

I completely forgot what that WIP was called even though i’ve already bookmarked that post but now i’m really curious as to what the progress is now on that WIP. So if anyone remembers what it was called, i would greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

I think that is “keepers of Fairport” its on hiatus I think.

1 Like

Oh yeah! you’re right! Thanks a lot! Somehow this WIP suddenly just comes to my mind and i was wondering how it was going. And it looks like the Author is really taking their sweet time with the updates :’)

1 Like

Hi, I remember playing a game here I really enjoyed. It was set in a sort of feudal China and the MC was the emperors child. You could choose your mother’s nationality from quite a substantial list. At some point the MC is attacked by a tiger and you have a choice of killing it , releasing it or taking it into captivity. Any help is much appreciated.

2 Likes

@iirish I’m not sure but is it this one? (26/03/18 Update!) [WIP] 神龍之土 Land of the Dragon

2 Likes

YES brilliant. Thanks.

wish I had found this a long time ago! lol I read this wip in which we were some sort of, hm, bloody mermaids? you could be a guy too I think, we hunt and kill men in the sea and can’t stay out of water for too long, and there’s someone called Charlotte if I remember it right, that’s probably not the best description but that’s all I can remember lol, thanks.

1 Like

:ocean: Abysm’s Veil :ocean:

5 Likes

that’s it! thank you so much :blush::sob:

1 Like

I’m looking for a wip in which the mc own a cemetery business also the mc go to college
The mc major is something to do with business

1 Like

@LordRaijin I think it is “Blood Hunter”

https://dashingdon.com/play/interestedparty/blood-hunter/mygame/index.php?cb=78565

1 Like

There’s one that I cannot remember if it was even on this site. It involved an Android. Not helpful I know, but this one had a crystal space dragon Jesus type of church and some over the top anime vibes with knife throwing ninja ladies and magical Templar people. Needless to say, it was freaking awesome.

Anyone know what the hell I’m talking about?

@Hex Could it be «Eucharist and Droids»?

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/eucharist-and-droid-malkuth-wip-demo

2 Likes