Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Atheina: A story of gods
https://dashingdon.com/go/2701

This is it

Thanks

That one was promising but no new updates for years now, and the author is full MIA

Anyone know the name the WIP that start out with you being the sidekick of a hero then you go out on a team up with your hero partner and another hero sidekick team and get kill by a villain resurrected years later.

That sounds like an old wip called From Ashes we Rise, sorry I don’t have a link

1 Like

That was it thank for the help!

My memory of this very old WiP is kinda clashing with another one, so…

World’s energy is almost run out but someone/some energy company discovered a source when digging for the last of the energy and after experimenting on it they found a way to refine it but as a side effect some gpt abilities and the kids with abilities needs to be trained otherwise they will either become unstable or can’t use 'em later on.

1 Like

Wellspring: the Origin, I think.

2 Likes

Yup :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: it’s shelved or abandoned, right?

1 Like

Indeed, most likely. Although, UnNatural did get its sequel…

I can’t remember the title but I’m pretty sure it’s a dark fantasy kind of game. The most notable thing I remember is that you can steal from this knight in black armor and when he catches you, he gives you the choice to join him in his quest to close the demon gates and if you refuse he just straight up kills you. (Dude in black armor is also a RO, I think, which, okay.)

Sounds like Chronicles of Ilyiat over in the adult readers section. There hasn’t been any significant updates since what you might remember, though.

1 Like

fair warning, some of these details may be off since i havent played this one in a long while. if i remember correctly, the mc was chasing down a supernatural (or they were probably getting chased down themselves), and it turns out they were with an organization that captures demons. the mc accidentally let out a powerful demon that had been trapped by the organization and i think the demon and the mc are bound together?

Bad Ritual, maybe?

2 Likes

yup, thats it. thanks!

1 Like

Heyya i am back i want to asking another games with genres i hope there are and here is it.
Soo is there any games where our mc is evil or taking revenge to someone? Like uhh vendetta yeah the mc is want to get revenge to the killer of their own father and i think is cool, soo that why i asking here. Uhh is there any?

1 Like

Nascent Necromancer comes to mind.

images (52)
HAVE YOU HEARD OF FALLEN HERO-

Actually this list may help, there aren’t a lot of games, but…

The Exile and Hollowed Minds are very good!

Another list, this one for evil MC’s:

4 Likes

some revenge themed games i enjoyed :defiled hearts: The barbarian (wip) - Mysteries of Baroque