Hero's Journey WIP

@817819
In the States, it depends on how big your school is. My highschool was one of the largest in the state, so we had two teams for every sport: Varsity and Junior Varsity.

I can’t say I enjoy American football very much; I was a tennis player myself. We did get a very nice view of the boy’s varsity soccer team from the courts, though. -^_^-

Alright. Typos and continuity error fixed and I’ve updated the files accordingly. And addressing the issue of the choice of sport, I picked soccer simply because it’s something that is available to both a male and female character. This makes it easier for me in that I only have to write one set of description and that I also played the game before so I’m familiar with the rules of the game itself.

I found one small typo: When you check your phone before going to the train Jamie says “Your mum still worries after you huh?”. It should be “mom” (if this takes place in the US anyway, which I assume it does judging by the use of the words cellphone and soccer.)

Heh…for the most part, I’m using British English in my writing. Alright…made the change and updated accordingly.

@FireSeraph Must…resist…urge…to applaud…

Isn’t the answer to the riddle “few”? Or is it something else cause that wasn’t working.

That’s odd…the answer is set as few. Let me see what can I do to fix it.

Alright. I did a test and the answer is now working.

Ahhh…now I see what is the problem. ChoiceScript is sensitive to the capitalization in the answer. Alright, will be taking a note of this in case I’m going to pull off anymore riddle puzzles in the future. Anyways, I’m updating everything so that all the answers are in the lowercase. That should solve everything for now.

Ok thanks.

Loving the new material, accidentally had Jamie die a few times. Lol. But I like the fight scene with whatever kind of worm that was. Excited to see how we’ll save the cheerleader :smiley:

You had me at “Kamen Rider.” XD
Anyway, I really like your writing. It’s almost poetic. Overall, I really like this work, and I’m looking forward to more!

Bug detected. After trapping a worm problem…

You follow Jamie, wondering what in the world is going on. Once you’re inside and far enough from the crowd, she gives you a serious look. “It’s Josh…I can’t find him anywhere. We were together before that first explosion and then everyone started panicking and…” she takes a deep breath. “Can you help me look for him?” $[jamieshe} asks.

Also, after failing to disarm the device…

set health -3 Upon hearing the voice, your confidence falters a little and you hesitate briefly before you resume removing the fibres with shaking hands. A bead of sweat falls from your head as you pull out fibres slowly, this time uncertain of what to do until…

And my health doesn’t go down.

Right after that…

line 442: It is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

Fixed and updated accordingly.

Rugby, now thats a tough sport. but really hockey?! no “American Football” kicks hockeys twocuss anyday. but i wasn’t inatating a pissing contest, merly suggesting AFB instead of Soccer since American football really is a much more physically( in a brutish way) sport. but that may be a matter of opinion. And girls are allowed to join the football team i know this because ive seen it before, when i played football in the 5th grade my team went up against this one team who had this HUGE FAT girl as a lineman and she bulldozed the fattest/largest guy on our team over. So yeah girls can play too.

Totally love this game I think it’s better than hero’s rise plz post when next update occurs and bad ass fight scenes by the way :slight_smile:

I’ve played american football and I’ve watched hockey hockey is the only one I’ve ever seen a guy get knocked out

really? the only one? ive seen AFB players get knocked out before, not for long just for a spell but yeah its happened.

Any news?

nice game