Hero's Journey WIP

To clarify the only one of those two

Still working on it, just not at the original pace because I’m running into blank spots. Will post up new updates so don’t worry. I want to finish this project too :slight_smile:

Please tell me that this game didn’t die that would be another game dead on my most anticipated demo list :-(( :frowning: , @Fireseraph

hows the game?

He hasn’t logged on sense the 21 of October ,I think the game had died?
I hope not …

shhhhh!! don’t say those cursed words!!!

@Roslyn These games take a lot of time to write and get working. It’s a bit soon to assume a game has died just because an author hasn’t logged on in a little over two weeks. A game is not considered dead until the author confirms it as such.

Okay I still hope it hasn’t .I really like the characters in this game especially the guy with silver hair and red eyes ,who in I run over with his own car. now that was funny I wish could have said “worth it” when he pulled me out of the car .lol

*cough*

*cough* *cough*

Yeah safe to say this is dead , too bad I loved the story line so much.

@Reapora
Can you close this to help with clutter control?

I can’t seem to load the demo it keeps showing a 404 error what do I do???

@Waywalkerlover Please refrain from necroing old threads like this one. If you couldn’t tell already, the last post for this thread was almost two years ago. Which is a shame too. Back when I was a lurker I used to love this WIP.

Could a mod close this to help with clutter control?

Wow sorry didn’t realize sorry for the trouble

The link doesn’t seem to be working…

This thread is dead, that’s why.

By nearly two years.

The most recent posts are of people necroing then being told of then apologising.

Let’s put it out of it’s misery shall we…
@Havenstone
could you please close this thread , all these dead wips popping up are just like rubbing salt in the wounds. so many good wips gone to waste…