Hero of Daria: The RPG is an open-world, sandbox role-playing game. Inspired by games like Diablo and Skyrim, this game will be unique to CoG’s library when it’s complete.
NOTE: This game has been put on the back burner. It was a fun experiment and it may return some day, but I need to decide if this is the best medium for such a game. Thanks for your support!
Beta Test CLOSED
I have created many other games and you’ll notice that I have always enjoyed the game-like feeling in my stories. I am the creator of Life of a Wizard, Life of a Mobster, Paradox Factor, the Lost Heir Trilogy, and the Last Wizard.
Please consider liking my page: www.facebook.com/LucidsGames
Also, please consider joining my mailing list by sending a message to email@example.com saying ‘Add Me.’ I’ll send you a link to a short, free game and only send messages for free content and new releases.
I have another thread going that organizes my forum presence: https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/upcoming-games-by-lucid
Features Currently Implemented:
- Equipment: Weapon, Offhand, Feet, Body, and Ring. You can drop, take, buy, sell, and use an assortment of items. Includes alchemy and crafting.
- Powerful and unique Artifacts (created randomly to make each special discovery a thing of beauty). Many magical items also created.
- Multi-dimensional Combat: Spells, powers, two-handed weapons, melee/ranged, bash/slash/pierce, fire/cold/electricity damage/resistances, saves of reflex/fortitude/willpower, and immunities of all kinds.
- Mounts: You can get different kinds of mounts, including horses, which have different speeds and difficulty of riding.
- Companions: These people can join you in battle to attack your foe and take hits from the enemy. Using gold, you can upgrade their equipment. You can bring one companion into battle at a time.
- Romance: A dynamic dating system. Go on dates and outings to various locations. Bond with new people, make romantic connections and grow your relationships.
- Four classes currently coded with class quests and unlimited, unpenalized multi-classing:
- Fighter: Heavy Armor Proficiency, Shield Proficiency, Heavy Armor Mastery Perk (To Level 3)
- Cleric: Heavy Armor Proficiency, Shield Proficiency, Turn Undead, Minor Heal, Bless, Curse, Holy Weapon, Desecrate Weapon (To Level 3)
- Wizard: An assortment of Tier One spells: Arcane Blast, Fire Bolt, Ice Spike, Electricty Spark, Swift Retreat, Arcana Shield, Ice/Fire/Electric Shield. (To Level 3)
- Thief: Sneak Attack, Precise Attack Perk, Poison I (To Level 3)
- 3 Difficulty Settings (Easy: Get knocked out, no harm, Normal: Lost experience since last level and 10% gold, Hardcore: Perma Death, you die, game over)
- 7 Playable Races: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half-Elf, Halfling, Gnome, Half-Orc
- 5 Abilities: Strength, Agility, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom
- 14 Skills: Climb, Jump, Sneak, Tumble, Endurance, Devices, Alchemy, Arcana, Geography, History, Survival, Perception, Persuade, Animal Care
- 33 Perks: Allow you to make even more unique characters.
- Fully Displayed Stats: The stats button shows all of the numbers and how they interact with the other numbers.
- Quest Log: A guide your journey.
- Journal: To help you remember what’s going on as you get side-tracked with things.
- Time and Hunger: It makes it feel a little more real, since time passes as you do things.
- Deep history.: This takes place in the same Daria as my other works, but a hundred years later, so you will recognize many familiar things from the Lucidverse, but no prior knowledge is needed.
- Engaging Main Story Line: Top secret, of course, but Daria is under threat once more and YOU must save the world! One word: Dreamwalker. (Completed 2 of 9 Chapters)
- Familiar Locations: Elmvale and Tornassa have been made.
Good news: QUICKTEST PASSED. Do I have your attention yet? Yes, everything in the above list has been coded and works!
- Building of a stronghold: (house, temple, garden, income source, alchemy lab, etc) Garrisoning it with companions.
- Allies: Familiars, Animal Companions, Undead minions, Golems
- More NPCs, including deeper romance, marriage and adopted children.
- More classes, including hidden, prestige, and racial.
- More mounts, items, artifacts, enemies, spells, skills, side quests…
- The rest of Daria: Vernex, Brightwater, Alderheart (with Oneiduin), Norgan Mountains, Grey Mountains, Western Wilds, Southern Desert (and Jilal Empire), Opal Cove, Swamps, Ludd, Falcon River, Silver Sea, Clearwater, and of course the Grand Academy of Wizards.
- The rest of the main story.