Help with "I, Cyborg"

How do you get the play the field and bad influence achievements. Ive been trying to hook up with sphinx but i just dont know how.

I got it from having a good rel with her and encouraging a life of crime

I got it by going to bed with her

Which achievement? :confused:

Bad influence. (20 chara)

Think playing the field is if you romance them all

1 Like

ā€œPlaying fieldā€ it seems not possible to get in single playthrough. Just sleep with Marley, Quillon, Ypsilanti, Sphinx and REGN/BOGN.

To hook up with Sphinx, which gives ā€œbad influenceā€, hold to one line of behavior: either encourage her to be a criminal or get a legit job and choose job offer according to that, also treating her as equal helps (giving fair cut when job done), I think.

2 Likes

When do you sleep with her is itc c becuase im trying but i she always just says Nah and removes my hand

If you do it all right(as I wrote above) she wonā€™t push you, if she do, you made controversial choices.
For me saying what I never do gunrunning, asking about her name, saying Iā€™m just a man, trying to get by, selecting Helenā€™s job offer, then when arriving on Onkebendā€™s station choosing that sheā€™ll be all right, then distracting Marley from her with hacking, giving her fair payment cut, as professionals do, helped get me her heart so to say. :grin:

For meā€¦ first i ask her to do legal pilot job, gain ā€œmentorā€ achievement , then i chose the option of she is so into meā€¦ but before that, i went to Quillon and help her settle the gambing debts , then gave her all money from the weapon shipment

There are two reasons the Sphinx will turn you down if you make a move.

1. S/heā€™s hungry and broke. If s/heā€™s still hungry when you make a move, s/heā€™ll be too miserable to respond. If s/he doesnā€™t find dinner on his/her own (it can happen), buy him/her some.

2. S/he just isnā€™t that into you - in game terms, Relationship: Sphinx is below 35. Anything thatā€™ll impress him/her - succeeding at the tests to get him/her out of the Roost, succeeding at missions on the various branches - builds Relationship: Sphinx. (It actually doesnā€™t matter what youā€™ve advised him/her to do with his/her life.)

2 Likes

how to steal the ypsilanti shipšŸ˜µ everytime i try i fail to do steal it

How to win the championship??? I am broke for betting all my money.

[spoiler]Be nice to kooi and her workersā€¦

1. Show off your Skills (pilot) when you first get there.
  2. Help the mechanic after she crashed into tools and parts.(donā€™t worry take your time)
  3. Let kooi keep the extra money as a bonus for finishing early.
  4. Thank kooi like you mean it

(And it helps if you are heart of gold or close to it)[/spoiler]

1 Like

How romance marley ?
Thanks you !

Need to care for others instead of yourself.
ā€˜Heart of goldā€™ needs to be more than 50. The more the better.
And I always fail to do it. So she turns me down every time I make a move on her.
***Also there a relationship requirements. More than 30 maybe.

I have good stats but i also fail ā€¦
My relationship was 61
Heart of gold 58
Must choose bad choicesā€¦

Those stats should be high enough. Are you doing this?

When youā€™re on the run with the Sphinx, choose to take the job Frank/Helen Onbekend offers you. Youā€™ll run into Marley on the space station. (If you choose to take contraband to the station to sell, this can annoy Marley and hurt your relationship. If you have a great relationship, you can still start a romance; if you think you might not have a high enough relationship, itā€™s better to pass up the chance to make extra money and prioritize your relationship with the Onbekends.)

1 Like

Just like @TracyCanfield said you could start spend a night with Marley and trigger the romance if you take the job with her uncle when accompanying Sphinx in the run , just tell her you want to settle down with her

I didnā€™t get the option to settle down with her. Am I still missing something???