Welcome people, welcome
I’m writing on a story, although it will be an action-adventure based, I would like you to give your respond based on these situations and please answer it as what your personality are.
If you don’t know your personality, you can go to this topic (No need to post the result here tho)
However, if you feel like you know how both intro & extro will respond, feel free to write them both.
Just please include, in your answer, a label saying [Extrovert/Introvert/Ambivert]
I will consider your respond, and will try to magically weave it into my story as my story will have some extro-intro subject mixed in.
[details=Situations]1. You met a guy that knows you, but you don’t know him. At all
2. You’re sitting in a mid of a group. The group you’re at is talking at each other intensely that your presence is somewhat ignored.
3. Let’s say, you’re walking with a physically challenged person. You met a couple of colleague of yours, and then one of them mocks at your friend due to their physical condition.[/details]
If you’ve other scenarios which relate to this intro-extro thing, I’m open.
And if you would like to discuss a certain scenario, feel free to do it.
The aim of this post so I can get the big picture of the Introvert, Extrovert, and Ambivert people.
P.S.: I don’t want this topic filled with rages, accusing, and offensive comments. So please keep it cool people. I feel that this topic itself is quite sensitive, so again, keep it cool. We’re open here to all Extrovert, Introvert, and Ambivert.
[details=Definitions]Based on my understanding, and the opinion of the people down here, I’ll put the definition of intro-extro as this:
- Introvert loses “energy” when doing social activities, and recharge them when having private time.
- Extrovert gains “energy” when doing the activities, but having private time isn’t a must. However, they’ll happily go to any social activities whenever they can.
- Ambivert is the “in-between”. Depends on their current mood, ambivert can be an extrovert at one time, and go introvert later.[/details]