Having some problem of making game in Android

I am a new user of ‘choice script’ and am still learning to make my own game using choice script.
Unfortunately sir, I don’t have any PC or laptop to run choice script and make game easily but that thing have never stopped me for not trying to make my own ‘Hosted games’. Sir I learned choice script and started making a game on my Android using an external code editor. I downloaded your choice script and extracted it as you said and started making a game. But sir your provided index.html is not working on any of browser even javascript enabled ones like chrome. But it worked on my vivo browser.
When i started playing it it was pretty much working on Vivo browser until I used the *goto_scene command in an option, which results in not opening of the another scene and showing me a dialogue that script error and that scene.txt not found. Same happens with stats.txt, what to do sir?

1 Like

You are using servers and services not compatible with the choice script since some years ago. Go and use choicescript IDE online or use the brute force approach. The good news is you can code and do everything in phones I did several games on it. But you have to understand it is not the normal and recommended way and you have to compromise as it is not supported,

3 Likes

I would like to write stories becuase my brain is very creative and I can make up plots in an instant but my grammar has never been good. My first language is Spanish, are we allowed to use programs that can help with grammar like grammarly and chatgpt? How can I find the rules and restrictions to make sure I don’t break them?

1 Like

Thankyou sooo much👍.

Are you talking about grammar rules.
If yes then don’t worry carry on writing and if you find any line or word suspicious or have an confusion about them make sure to understand it’s meaning by internet and a simple way is to write an paragraph and paste it on chatgpt and ask it to check the paragraph.
Done.

You can do it like this. Download the dashingdon zip file, download this editor

Screenshot_20230909-073332_Files

, then extract the df zip file and that’s it, go to the scene files and you can start coding and writing.

4 Likes