Guns Of Infinity; Romance?

I never got any bad vibes at all from Kata. Plus, she states that her feelings for you were always sincere. It’s just that she isn’t wholly beholden to her emotions and understands the bigger picture. which is hot as fuck, imo

Welles, on the other hand is kind of the typical protag hero. She fires off the mouth and feels that the best way to win is to play a different game. Only problem is that you’re potentially playing by yourself and can look like a sore loser at best, or a crazy person at worse

2 Likes

She acept the mc taking no part in her own agenda while kata try everything to get you on that dishonest path and she doenst acept a no at all.

Kat allows the MC to opt in or out of her mission (barring a disgraced officer, who is at the mercy of the RTI).

4 Likes

Yeah but tell the real truth of that bail out not just that, the way she says it is either. “you with us or against us”

I don’t really think it’s dishonorable considering the ramifications of failing. You end the war by going down that path.

Again, though, it’s because she’s on a mission. If you aren’t helping, then you’re literally a hindrance

2 Likes

Is fine if your morals are different than mine, im not judging, to put another example she rejoice at her victory when a “innocent” woman has been killed, true is not her fault at all but i will never think id enjoy a victory with the murder of a innocent. Also if you play a honorable soldier she use your feelings and even your honor in the claim to “protect her” so you go on that mission.

To be fair, noone is really innocent. The women may not be armed combatants but they know full well what their side is doing as per the war.

That is probably the biggest discrepancy. If your view is that an unarmed person (generally a woman or child) is automatically not dangerous or pivotal to a goal, I can understand that her actions would be hard to get behind, definitely.

2 Likes

So a unarmed woman and a little girl deserve to die for that? And what is she supposed to do about that? She has no power over any of that. Also your side after taking a town literally rapes and pillages it.

5 Likes

Anyone have any analysis into what I asked originally? What your thoughts are about the potential ramifications of her sneaking into your tent before the mission is revealed?

1 Like

As i said you hold different morals than me, i will never kill a child or woman just because they can pose a threat, i remember freeing enemy soldiers and that could have been the only choice for me to think of the consequences of that action later, for me is not okey to kill a inocent just to prevent the death of more inocent people.

1 Like

The towns are typically defended by the local lord and his levies or militia, who are usually from that town. Armies often take out the loss of their brethren out on the people right after it’s conquered. Many armies were even paid that way. Sacks were often used to scare other town’s and cities into surrendering instead of fighting. The only times this was prevented were with strict oversight by NCOs and officers. At the level of development the Tierian army is at, its not surprising they have difficulty restraining the troops.

I am not saying its right or proper to kill unarmed innocents, just simply explaining the current time’s situation.

2 Likes

To be fair, only the woman can be killed and that’s the less desired result. Both characters can [and should] be captured for ransom

But specifically to this point, noone “deserves” anything. In this instance, we are talking about war and ending said war with as few lives lost as possible. Even if you had to kill the girl to do that, you’d be hard pressed to make a non emotional case for not doing it.

It’s essentially the “Trolley Problem”

Considering they completely stop the war if you capture one of them, they have more power than you think. The bigger issue you’re not considering is, how do they personally feel about the war.

…and you can put those men on trial and hang them for said actions. It’s also well established that your men are all scum of the earth and the worse of the worse because (ergo my earlier point) all the righteous and good soldiers are either dead or been used up.

Your point only strengthens mine rather than detracts from it, friend.

I REALLY hope she gets preggers. I have always liked her so having us linked combined with the fact that we are both in love and willing to do what must be done… it’d legit be awesome.

Well then, there you go. I personally take a bit of umbrage with that philosophy but it really is each person’s view on stuff. I was only saying that to give another perspective of Kata and her logic.

Exactly

1 Like

You can kill the princess and the Wife dies too then.

I’m glad you look forward to it, I do too in multiple ways… but what do you think the ramifications will be?

I’m not sure that is wholly accurate. I vividly remember holding them for ransom, as that would shoot your funds up SIGNIFICANTLY (100xs more for the princess than the woman)

If you can kill the princess, fair enough. I just don’t remember that as an option and it’d be completely counterintuitive considering you win even if you don’t.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s the King who stops the war not them. Also doesn’t really matter how they personally feel about it, her husband isn’t gonna stop it just because she asked.

Yes I know you can do this, but your comment of

Makes it seem as if we have a moral high ground on them when we’re potentially just as bad.

1 Like

Knowing @Cataphrak mind, i think i whould assume he may take revenge on your family, maybe even the state xd
Hell, thats what id do even if that itself is a contradiction of myself. Though i did not go that route in the game, i dont think i will ever do:-P

1 Like

It’s been 2 years since then, she probably isn’t.

1 Like

It depends if she’s actually pregnant. If she isn’t, there’s probably no direct ramifications for that other than she “fully has her hooks into you”.

If she is pregnant and you’re both together, it will likely result in linking your families together, as an unwed woman of her standing is likely a huge taboo. I imagine, more ambitious characters could use that as a way to potentially force a marriage even if Kata isn’t a fan.

Again, considering that he does stop it because they’re captured, if they were adamantly opposed to it, they could force him to consider a truce or a ceasefire. I mean, just look what Kata does to your character. Men are unwitting slaves to love.

Depends how you look at it. My only point was that they aren’t as “innocent” as most would believe just because they are not soldiers.

Meh, that’s fair. Sucks because I’m a family guy, but fair

2 Likes

Do you have any evidence of them not being innocent because so far your just saying they’re not innocent because they didn’t make the king, who they honestly have no power over, stop a war. And do you think the people in his court will just go along with it because my wife told me so?

3 Likes

You have to have high ruthlessness and order your men to target her, not that I do this. I am just saying.