Guenevere (WIP)

And it’s not really cheating if we have no choice in the matter. :cry: “I love you Arthur, and I tried to resist for you, but the spell…it was just too powerful…” :sob:

My Evil Guen will SO be doing that! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

But that’s EVIL! :astonished:

…oh, right, never mind. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

hehe :slight_smile: But I’m afraid Arthur isn’t going to agree to any threesome-y activity that easily or quickly – if for no other reason than that I want to make the reader work a little harder for it. :smiling_imp: That said, I am trying to make it so that Guen can at least start things moving in that direction at the end of part 2.

Thank you! :blush: I hope that will continue to be true.

It’s true that he probably won’t be throwing-things/ranting angry any time soon, but it will be possible to make him angry.

That could happen. :smile:

Yes, as @Mirabella says. Although now I’m thinking that having sex with Arthur on the wedding night might close off the option for Guen to tell him she’s a lesbian later… or did I change that in the part 1 overhaul? If I didn’t, I should.

Yeah, I do need to add that and tinker with some things so it’s more clear that’s the agreement.

That is a very reasonable plan. :slight_smile:

Exactly. :smile:

10 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that if you sleep with him, you don’t get to have the ‘sex talk’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dangggg that’s going to be really evil if you can do that in part 3, because then it would come across like Guen is purposefully trying to use Arthur’s trauma to garner sympathy for her cheating. “Oh yeah the spell manipulated me against my will…just like what happened to you.” even though it’s not true.

Also if you sleep with Lance he’s going to feel awful if you say it was a love spell.

4 Likes

Ok, I need to fix that. Unintentional oversight.

yep, been planning things along these lines for a long time now (whywhywhy can’t part 2 just be finished already so I can move on to the real drama?!)

Well, yes, but it will just be an additional measure of awful piled on top of the existing awful… as we’ve seen, Lancelot is not above lying to Arthur if he thinks there’s a good reason. If letting Arthur think it’s a love spell means that Arthur doesn’t feel as betrayed, Lancelot won’t stop Guen from telling that lie.

4 Likes

Oh, so Lance knows it’s a lie then? That’s good- I was thinking if you lied Lance would believe it was actually a love spell all along too.

1 Like

No, by the time Guen talks to Arthur about it, both she and Lance will know exactly what caused the spell, and what it is (and isn’t).

3 Likes

@jeantown

Indeed! More to the point, the Ruthless Ambitious Guen and Lancelot will head to Camelot and deal with the invasion.

I’ll just find out about the kitchen location, tell it to Duchess Tilda, and hope she (or her agent) doesn’t mess up when getting whatever’s in the kitchen, as well as… whatever Tilda plans to do to expose Grimald.

Could Poison queen used The fact she didn’t cheating against Arthur to make him felt worse. “Look, I suffer same spell you did, Lance even trying hard bang me . But I resisted, for you and the Kingdom. And what did you do BANG Your Sister?”

9 Likes

Get burned, Arthur! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Thank you @Poison_Mara for suggesting it. The Ruthless Ambitious Guen might just do that.

Glad to help, If you need more help about ruthless ideas you know where I am. Exactly as Mary Poppisoning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @jeantown, how would make-up work in this universe? Weird question, I know, but what would common products be?

I ask, because I was trying to create my Guen on sims four (having a horrible time finding skin tone, but I digress), and I realized she looked rather weird with any make-up on but the slightest amount of lipstick.

Also, there’s a reference to Guen using angelica leaf powder when cleaning her room after meligaunt trashed it. What was that for? I looked it up, and it seems to be more appropriate in the kitchen or doctors lab, haha. ^^ Was it a beauty product? Or used for scent?

2 Likes

OMG, that is so evil! :imp: Making Arthur think he could have resisted if he just tried harder (when it was actually impossible to do so)…wow.

I have to do this with Ruthless Guen (…if @jeantown includes it, of course)!

Mmm…does a zero-touching courtly love “romance” (she’s really just trying to keep him interested and turn him into her devoted slave to do her bidding) count as cheating in the Guenverse?

5 Likes

Flirting talking is ok, I think because I told about it to hippie and say Lance is just that way with all girls . Everyone just assume is Barbie way to go with ladies. He is a heart breaker idol. My character evrn don’t flirt with him using the loyal girl married for political reasons , without love

1 Like

@jeantown Well that’s good to find out. And hey, if you can find a way to make finding out your wife has cheated on you with your best friend not completely rage-inducing, then you’re a better person than I am.

1 Like

@NJG Sounds like a plan!

Yep, guilt-tripping Arthur is part of the plan. Once I’ve written it, let me know if I haven’t made it extreme enough. :slight_smile:

I think I consulted this website or others like it when I was figuring out what to put on Guen’s dressing-table. Angelica-leaf powder was supposedly used to make blush.

Evil evil evil… at the moment I see no reason not to include such evilness. :slight_smile:

Probably not. Certainly Arthur will prefer it to alternatives.

A wizard did it. :grin:

(But not Merlin. Merlin does not do lust/love spells.)

4 Likes

And we are all very thankful.

Merlin is actually one of my favourite characters, because he’s so very improbably odd - even for Merlin, even for an eccentric and elderly wizard. My Guen always wants to sit down with Merlin, if he ever gets in a talkative way, and just listen for hours. If nothing else, I’m sure the chat would be fascinating.

3 Likes

Funnily enough, he reminds me of the TV show’s Merlin when he’s in his Emrys form.

. . . . . .I’ve also held the belief that Merlin is actually this twenty-something just getting his jollies on with whatever it is he can. Carrots, turning Guen into animals, aaaaaaaall sorts of hijinks, but at least he has the courtesy to remove himself from a potentially volatile situation.

I really hope we get a chance to have a mini-adventure with him or Vivien. Or both!

4 Likes

If Merlin were a twenty-something guy, I (and many others here) would insist he be made a love interest, and then the game would never be finished. :wink:

I second this motion. Maybe in Book 3’s enchanted forest?

1 Like