Gangs of Old Camp

In gamebook circles it’s reasonably well known. Maybe mainly to people over 30, though Project Aon has kept the torch burning online. I don’t think it’s a dealbreaker – a “lone wolf” is a bona fide natural phenomenon, and the famous manga Lone Wolf & Cub was a thing before Joe Dever started writing books – but if you Google lone wolf, this will probably be near the top.

@Havenstone Thanks

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/gt5mirubj79mpp5/The_Lone_Wolf(1).html

Here is the link which allows you to skip the fight with Billy. Couldn’t add it at top. Its showing ‘Permission denied’.

Well my suggestion would be to downplay the descriptions, it just seems like false advertising.

I mean if I’m told my character is the best negotiator in the precinct I expect my character to be able to sell ice water to someone in hell, ditto if I’m told I’m the best shot I expect to be able to hit the broadside of a barn.

If the game told us instead something like “You’ve never had to pay sticker price for a car or you’ve always cleaned up at flea markets” or “You’re instructor says you have a talent for shooting, if you put your mind to it you could be pretty good” then the game would actually give us a realistic description of our abilities.

But being told my character is the best only for the game to say “haha just kidding you’re crap,” maybe that didn’t bother anyone else but it caused me to rage quit, not something I’m prone to doing.

@STSWORD Will keep that in mind

@Amith_Shaju The game isn’t that bad. It just REALLY bothers me that it seems no matter what i do or skills i pick at the beginning i can’t save the hostage

Or myself for that matter

@Boman19 You can save both, Just try it again. I never died there

Will make a few changes to the game and upload a link soon.

@jcury well it seems that i have tried every combination of stats and choices so how do you do it? I wouldn’t be upset if i could get past that part.

ok as far as i can tell if i go to the mall for the main stat,i then become screwed,if i put all the other allocation into intellegence im not smart enough to negotiate if i put them all into strength i cant make the shot, either way i end up just a (snazzily dressed)corpse in the first scene

@Boman19
Be known for your sharpshooting, visit the gym a lot, then library, and I took the shot. That was it

Choose the library then the gym then negotiating. When you talk to the guy stand your ground then negotiate.

Or choose gym then library then negotiating, stand your ground then negotiate then take the shot.

@WubWub117 and @jcury thank you very much but i could have swore i tried that. Oh well.
@Matteller i had the same problem at times too. Try these suggestions and you can continue

Oh and also. I may just be stupid but i can’t figure out the part where you are in the prison van and you have figure out the combnation

The answer is unlock use capital letters. Don’t worry I had the same issue

@StarWarsMaster Thank you so much!

Great gamd…is it possible to kill lee?? No matter what I do the hilt always hits him :confused:

@ChimeraLord You will have to go back a bit. There are two other routes to kill him.

Played through it, finally. ^^

The ending somehow had a rushed feeling to it, for me at least. I was not expecting it to end as soon. And isn’t it too trusting of Rebecca to make MC second in command so soon?

The ‘built’ at the end is supposed to be ‘build’, methinks. :slight_smile: