Game of 20 - (WiP) Updated 9/26

@syd969 Hopefully it’s gruesome enough for you. I’m still not sure if I should make simple deaths by murder or crazy inventive murders. And yes, ROs. Currently not sure how many. Maybe 5 - 5 for both genders.

@AbbyMcGonagall Yeah, I’m leaning toward you being a player, because like you said more interactions and stuff.
Way more interesting than just sitting behind a screen.

@Shiro_XKuro Welcome. I’m new as well! 1.The age of the character, he’ll be around 20-30, most likely 25 as most of the characters will be 18+.
2. As the Mastermind, I had to planned to make you a genius already. Or did you mean you want to be able to choose what to specialize in? It’s okay even if it’s a request, I could always use more ideas.
3. Yes, yes the main character is customizeable.
4. Yes, you are the “villain”.

Hopefully, I can build up the characters to make their deaths have an impact on you, the readers.
And yes as the Mastermind, I was planning that already. You will fan the flames and rig stuff in the game, should you choose.

Don’t worry about the rambling, always good to hear more opinions and ideas!

1 Like

Let me give this straight. People usually don’t like games that have too much internal conflicts ( I mean I usually get confused between choosing destructive, light and stealth magic so it’s would be too much for me )perhaps you can try to find a balance between internal an external conflicts

2 Likes

Really? I actually disagree completely. (Sorry Dun, much love :kissing_heart:) When it comes to psychological horror in media of any form, the internal struggle is what makes it brilliantly interesting. It may be difficult to handle within a choice game, I wouldn’t know. But to me it’s morality struggles that make the whole genre.

3 Likes

Different circles of people buddy.

But I haven’t seen any psychology game covering this thing so count me in as I would like to give it a try

1 Like

Wait I get to be the villian? I didn’t know it was possible to be more interested in this game, yet somehow you’ve done it.

Don’t worry so much about trying to impress us. Just make something that you like, and take into account any well-thought-out criticisms and suggestions. Writing shouldn’t feel like a chore.

2 Likes

Ah thanks for the reply.

Ah I see.
I ll look forward to this game~.

So here a question. Do the main character go around killing people in stealth like a hitman, lay traps that kill people, indirectly cause murder(by pulling invisible strings like stir people against each other), right from the very start people will just kill each other in order to survive(like hunger games), some of the people is a murderer right from the very start and u just set a stage for them to shine, kill people and leave evidence that lead to innocent people(frame others) or act like a great detective while other people die one by one because of the event the main character cause or just act like innocent bystander.

so many possibilities maybe

I probably shouldn’t be talking on behalf of the author but I pretty sure they said it will be like a saw game

@GrinningReaper Thanks for the tip. Would definitely take into account any criticisms and suggestions that can help enhance the story. Hopefully it doesn’t become a chore. I get blown out when I have to write and think.

@Shiro_XKuro Yes, all those possibilities you just said will most likely be doable. Atm I have no plans of you doing the killing, but perhaps certain stages or certain people can be killed by your own hands.

@Centralrouge Similiarish to a Saw game, just that people will be together instead of waking up in different rooms in torture gear already. Still deciding if I should make it simple game of murder one person each day/hour or reach a goal or one person or more dies.

You can always mix it up by doing some inventive murders an some simple ones. Don’t worry about disappointing us cause I’m sure it’s going to be an awesome demo no matter what! :muscle:

what is saw game? I can google but maybe u could explain it better

Ok basically SAW is about a murder and he has torture games and torments people there are like 5 movies about it

I liked 1st one only though

1 Like

Will it have your characters background (occupation) and your skill set

@syd969 Good idea. Think I’ll do that. And thanks for the encouragement!

@jaz99hewitt I’m considering if I should put your occupation. I planned to make you a genius with multiple talents, but if people want someone with a specific skill set instead, then I can do that instead.

A little spoiler: Most of the people in the game also have very specific talents. Like I said before, they were not chosen randomly.

This sort of reminds me of dangan Ronpa if anyone knows what that is.

is a anime where everyone dies in the school. i believe?

Make it that a soldier (navy seal or marine) is skilled with ranged weapons, unarmed combat and survival. Law enforcement (officer or detective) skilled with weapons.
Doctor do medical treatment

Like Corpse Party or Another?