From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

I always though that if the MC can manipulate blood he can manipulate what’s inside of it. Or they gain an “immunity” from bllod poisoning as it’s a part of the MC’s power

4 Likes

Maybe your character wears a wig like hit girl? So it would be even more difficult to recognize them without their costume? :smile:

4 Likes

That’s very true, but so far it hasn’t been mentioned yet. It’s possible they could just literally flick away the nasty bits that got caught in the blood, but there’s also the possibility of simply not being able to take it back in if it’s been outside of their body for too long. Even if they cleared the gunk out, that’s still introducing dead blood cells into your own system and that probably isn’t a good thing.

But if it was a wig, it’d make more sense to be a different color than your MC’s natural hair. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Different colors tend to throw people off more than different hairstyles.

3 Likes

I totally would give my MC a ice blue wig just to make the theme even more clear for others. :grin: (Yes I have ice powers, that’s somewhat my thing)

4 Likes

Blood powers are a confusing thing.

It’s best not to overthink and just enjoy screwing around with other peoples blood.

I personally don’t know what to do with my MC’s hair when he’s in his casual clothes, I like to think the same as always with some small differences but eh.
But I wonder how quick others recognize your MC, like Troy doesn’t and I would think that he may be able to recognize your voice or something and then Specter does just by looking at you? I don’t know how it works, I guess it just does X’D

6 Likes

humm maybe Specter sees the world in a different spectrum :stuck_out_tongue: like electromagnetics (like sharks) or he see’s kinda like Daredevil or something similar xD

5 Likes

Or a otherworldly ghast here to watch over its descendants. Or is part of special tactics and reconnasince for the council. Specter is cool regardless

3 Likes

Or he’s a mute :smile:

How does Stray know the MC was the old blackbird.

1 Like

Could be Nero…
No wait who am kidding? He couldn’t be, could he? Or he could be a great spy.

In the stats page while deciding to read the Blackbird biography, this popped up. I chose to accept it, but it lists both possibilities.

I think you mean ‘despised.’

Sorry if these were pointed out already :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thought Specter was Ner

1 Like

Eh, I dunno maybe Nero has formed a döppleganger over the years? Anything is possible.

As Nero doesn’t even look similar to Specter (different hair color, different eye color, why the hell would Glamour seem so grimly against Specter if he really would be Nero?), doppelganger seems like a stretch.

6 Likes

I was only joking guys! Only joking!

Emojis are the best way to express intent. :kissing_closed_eyes: Hence, why I’m always making kissy faces when I talk about Specter, Troy, or just about every single RO I ever like. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Too much info there bud :no_mouth:, and how anyone likes troy, Natalie/ Nathaniel (did I get that right?) Is beyond me.

There are not ‘too much information’ there. It’s just his (? Sorry if you are not male x) ) personal opinion. So hey, @Lithophene likes the RO’s, and openly talks about them if he wants. I think that it’s great that he talks about them, it makes me happy and others can talk about their RO’s as well.

Of course, there are always people who don’t think the same about some RO’s, like I am not a big fan of Lucky in the Heroes Rise series, while others do like him a lot. But hey, that’s just my opinion and everyone can state what they think about them or other RO’s. So no, there is nothing like ‘too much information’.

Aaaand to get back on topic with a question for everyone:
Who is your favorite RO currently, and why?

14 Likes

I just really feel like giving you a reason why I like them so here ^u^ ;

Why I like Troy and Nathaniel:

Nathaniel: Morgan’s pops, got him off the street and adopted him. Seems to be depressed (that’s a personal reason why I like him.) We don’t know his full story yet, and what he has tried to do after the MC got buried alive. (I mean, it’s implied that Wraith found then while they’re still conscious, I think.(?))

Troy: Hasn’t really done anything wrong, in my opinion. I’m not the biggest fan of his personality but that’s just me. I think the most hate comes from the fact that he “replaced” our MC but I won’t judge until I know why he got the same persona as our MC and if he himself actually knows everything.
(Also, catlady Troy)

That’s my main reason(s) why I like them ^u^

7 Likes