Freelance Illustrator and Character Artist!

I’ve been a huge, silent, fan of your Heroes Rise pictures, particularly your Jury comics for so long. They’re just amazing.

5 Likes

Oh, thank you so much! I’m glad you like them! \ o /

2 Likes

Is that an art rival I SEE!

En guard!

Sry jus jealous. You’re pretty awesome by the by. I must make it my goal to surpass you!

Aside from that good luck and keep up the awesomeness it’s very inspiring to see art like this.

3 Likes

OMG please HAHAHA. Thanks for liking my stuff! I’ll continue to work hard! B^)

1 Like

Okay, I am more than a little bit in love here. And I am going to need a cover for Fallen Hero eventually…

3 Likes

Ahh, thank you, Malin! I’d love to work on a cover for Fallen Hero with you in the future!! \o/

Just updating this thread with some art I did for Community College Hero! A huge thank you to @Eric_Moser for commissioning me for this print design, which features Crook and Dirty Girl!

30 Likes

@defenestratin is awesome to work with. She never sleeps, so it’s super easy to contact her.

3 Likes

Thank you, Eric!! It was amazing working with you, too! And yes… what even is sleep? HAHAHA.

Well, now I have to go make a game that’s as awesome as your art! :grin:

Honestly, people probably tell you this every day- but you have talent coming out the wazoo.

Aw, thank you so much!! I hope I can make great enough art to match the quality of the books around here too!! ;v;

One day definitely will commission you but (ihave to finish my old wip before I do that lol)

My only question to you is why hasn’t Marvel, DC, or Dark Horse snatched you up? Because you are quite brilliant! <3

1 Like

Actually, if @defenestratin IS interested in working in comics…

2 Likes

As long as @defenestratin continues drawing amazing artwork for us :wink:

1 Like

Oh, thank you for your interest!!

GOSH, I’m not at their level at all, haha! That’s why I’m here, to gain more experience and develop my work more before working slowly towards the big leagues!

1 Like

@defenestratin

A few years ago a friend drew a character for a story concept I was working on, while the story never went anywhere the character is being transferred to Unnatural. While the artwork is awesome because it was drawn for a different story concept it lacks one of the defining traits of her new version.

Can you draw characters using other pictures as an example of how the character looks?

@Nocturnal_Stillness

I can definitely work off a previous version of a character along with reference pictures! It helps a lot to have more than just a physical description to go on.

1 Like

If anyone’s interested, I’ve just added a banner image here (ayyyy!) and I also updated my portfolio with new stuff like creature designs and a few illustrations I’ve worked on recently.

It’s been pretty busy with schoolwork (eurgh, finals!) so for now I’ll be slowly working on any commissions I’m receiving. Thank you for your interest, and your patience!

8 Likes

Wow the scene with the Russian-style (?) buildings is beautiful. Good luck on finals!

@Eric_Moser Thank you so much! That one was actually St. Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow! It was quite the challenge to draw but I’m glad it turned out the way it did!

2 Likes