Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

They just wanted to see what a tide pod tasted like…not very good😂

4 Likes

How strong is first when it comes to poison and diseases?

1 Like

So what about methods to make people cringe in combat like say blocking a sword with their eyeball? Could they do it with even a normal strength person? If yes what about a swig

2 Likes

They adapt after the fact but they’ve an insane metabolism and are highly resistant to most drugs due to years of testing.

10 Likes

Itd hurt but not do as much damage. Like getting a hair in your eye. Lol

6 Likes

Ha, reminds me of The Tick (2017) when he’s ambushed with a plank, his reaction is none save saying ‘Sneaky!’ :laughing:

4 Likes

Tick- SPOOOOOOONNN!

1 Like

Oh wow, I just made my first play-through, and I have to say that was well written and a hook to read. I can see a few grammar errors, but that doesn’t matter, those all get hammered out with time. The tone of it all was so refreshing compared to some of what we’ve been getting recently, and I just have to say thank you, that was a great read. I cant wait to buy it if/when it gets to the point of publishing.

2 Likes

Does this game have any tumblr or instagram??? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

I went the route of an RP forum as opposed to a social media

8 Likes

Really interesting angle to approach the personality development in the lab setting. Would be glad to see some of what you mentioned in the finished product

1 Like

Snoe w I hope you’re doing okay and safe

7 Likes

I be fine but I appreciate the well wishes

19 Likes

Wow, I just played the demo and I’ll have to admit that I’m kinda hooked on it. I didn’t realize that I needed this story in my life as much as I do, but clearly I do need it considering how badly I wanna play the finished version eventually once it comes out :joy:

6 Likes

This game is so incredible I loved the way you wrote the story and I was thrilled at every moment I was reading it keep up the good work​:+1::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks guys that means alot.

9 Likes

Keep moving forward to you goal.

1 Like

You’re absolutely welcome! Great work deserve equally great praise after all! I don’t know when you expect it to eventually be finished, but know that I’ll be waiting patiently however short or long the wait will be, because it’s absolutely worth waiting for! :3

10 Likes

Wait if Michael Keaton was in the one you shot down then which Michael was in the one I shot down?

What are the romance options?