Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights WIP and playtest.... last update July 4th 2019

I’m looking forward to reading more! I like that the MC is mute and the whole lab experiment beginning. Thank you for the awesome story!

14 Likes

Does this have a discord server?

Damn that was such a good read :astonished:

2 Likes

Does this have a discord server?

1 Like

Why does it say last update Oct 2018…?

i think that means that was the last time it was updated

3 Likes

And it was updated back in July actually

2 Likes

One of my favourite(if not my favourite) WIP to date.

I wish you all the luck on this amazing project and I can’t wait to read the rest :blush:

3 Likes

Apologies I haven’t made enough progress to bother updating.
And ‘he’ depends on the day :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Not that I’m aware of.
Dunno what discord servers are to be honest.
Though I do have a lil RP site I manage with friends.

3 Likes

Think about Discord as a chat service where you can create and manage your own chatroom. Everyone gets to join and interact together at the same time. There’s also the possibility of voice chats with several people at once.

You can create channels specific for such and such to organize the chaos. It’s overall a pleasant experience to cater to a community about something.

Don’t worry - you’d have unlimited cosmic powers as the owner.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtVse-INnII (to help make one if needed)

1 Like

I Have To Admit, This is My current favorite Story In WIP Status, The Character Being Mute is something you rarely see, and It has been very interesting to read

16 Likes

Thanks guy appreciate that.

Sry still sorta swallowed by my life right now.

46 Likes

I also find this wip to be very interesting and enjoyable and I’m really glad it hasn’t been abandoned. I hope you’re doing okay :v:t3:

6 Likes

Be well Snoe, and take good care of yourself. We’ll still be here to enjoy your writing when the evil life monster spits you back out.

11 Likes

Well at least a Tarrasque didn’t swallow you. Hope things go well.

6 Likes

You weren’t supposed to dive head first into the washing machine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So First is no longer allowed in the laundry room without supervision now, eh? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But my First loves clothes. True he’d mainly wear them off-duty to avoid getting them damaged (too much) but building out his wardrobe is probably where half or more of his superhero earnings will go.
That said the kid probably needs to hire a maid and a butler once he can afford them in order to avoid too many of those sorts of mishaps. :thinking:

5 Likes

First has no need for a laundry room considering her preferences… right?

3 Likes