Vyde
Empathy
Nyoka
Ten
Morrigan
Hightide
Geo

8 Likes

Dang this is good. It’s interesting to have the PC be mute, and it’s HILARIOUS how they have to figure out social norms (like not stripping down in the middle of a mall)

14 Likes

I honestly find it kinda adorable as well.

7 Likes

I know it might be kinda dumb to reply to a post from over a year ago, but I am grateful that all of these traits will have some kind of impact in some aspects of the story.

7 Likes

What a demo! Absolutely stunning :heart_eyes: I wish there was more.

2 Likes

Still as good as I remember, haven’t played it in a good while, and recently enjoyed playing it again.

5 Likes

I really like this, it’s a super fun concept. Also Empathy is very cute and I love that they get so flustered with our lack of modesty.

9 Likes

definitely the best demo i ever played, everything is just awesome

6 Likes

Is there anything else on the list for updates, or is this all we get until the game comes out?

Sad fact I haven’t had much time to put in the effort this project deserves, especially recently.

Turns out working in a grocery store while secure right now also makes free time but a fog-ridden memory :frowning:

I’m hoping to continue by the way.

And thank you all for the continued compliments it means a lot to me.

72 Likes

Just dropped by to see if anyone is still lurking with me

15 Likes

Yup i love this wip so i would hate for it to get abondened

8 Likes

Agreed I’m more hopeful for this to be successful than any other wip I can think of at the moment lol

4 Likes

Oooh this is brilliant. Love how my MC just stripped in front of the customers. Can’t wait to play the full game when it’s released.

7 Likes

Of all the scenes, out of all the scenes, your favorit part was when your MC stripped in the middle of the store.

2 Likes

People are entitled to their favorites even the author.

For example, most Silic scenes are near and dear to my heart.

30 Likes

I think we all in agreement that Silic is best boy/girl/person no?

3 Likes

Awww…I can’t decide between Vyde or dragon boy and of course First himself for who would be best boy at the moment.

Silic can have best person, but not best boy or girl as empathy is far too fun to tease, so she’s best girl to me.

9 Likes

A shape shifting glass person with a Dick Van Dyke English accent whats not to love

5 Likes

Not to mention one of the coolest concepts for a power I’ve seen in a fat minute

2 Likes