For Peace We Die WIP

Well that depends on whether you screw up and get your RO killed, and if the author decides to have that be an option, of course.

Doesn’t really change that plot armor for ROs doesn’t seem to be a thing here…

In short: Saying that they are a RO is not reassuring when talking about their potential death…Not in this case at least. That’s all I’m saying.

Yes. She died in one of my play throughs and I was about to pitch a fit…

:astonished: what werewolf? you mean mila?.. i did only know you can kill Karla…
Âżwhat did you do to kill mila? lol

No. The shy werewolf scout in Division.

I think you mean Yaella, do you?

Yes. Her. Took a bit of replaying to figure it out.

I never met any of those girls except for Mila… Ahhh Mila.

You need to stay with the Division. Karla is the name of the scientist/groupie with bad dental hygiene who’ll help you out of your tank in the beginning. You can kill her, knock her out, or go with her. I don’t think she’s a romance option though. She just thinks you’re really interesting.

wait what… Who saved me in the beginning? I broke out alone!.. Or do i really have to side with Division to get her… What abouttt this Yaella girl?

No, it depends how you come out of the tank. If you did it alone you won’t meet Karla. And she is no RO as far as I can tell.

When you stay with the Division you can meet Yaella (Werewolf) when you choose to sneak around alone. (Or if you decide to take the right turn in chapter two, when turning left you can meet Sylvie and going straight will lead to meeting Vern) She’s somewhat irritaded by the Connects lack of scent. You can go eat something with her, if I remember right…And all of the werewolfs are pretty good at sneaking, just by the way…

Edit: Oh and every of the three ROs mentioned can die at the end of the demo, also just by the way.

1 Like

Hey everybody, I just wanted to clarify things:

@Sammysam @Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat @stsword RO’s can die. They are not protected by plot armor. Only a handful of characters have plot armor and it isn’t going to last forever either.

@Shoelip @DisturbedOne Karla isn’t an RO, but she will be a returning character. To meet her you need to knock on the glass when you’re in the tank. For her, you don’t have to join the Division, but to meet Yaella and a couple other RO’s you need to join the Division.

Also, I would recommend playing both sides of the story for full effect… after all you never know who you might meet… like Adrian for example :wink:

5 Likes

what about the married woman sage? is she a ro?:smirk:

@anon4518890 I’m pretty sure you mean Victoria, Megan’s mother, sorry, Victoria isn’t an RO.

The list of RO’s that you can meet in the game right now include:
Division: Felton, Vern, Perry, Belen, Sylvie, Yaella, Adrian
Left: Mila, Adrian, Issac
Vampire faction only: Beatriz
Werewolf faction only: Ein

2 Likes

damm, i did only like victoria and galina (maybe mirna too) in the división for Ro’s… :expressionless:

Edit: [quote=“TwoSharp, post:777, topic:2478”]
Vampire faction only: Beatriz
[/quote]

Beatriz is the queen of vampires? i think i have to read it again xD

I wouldn’t go after her, after all who knows what Adrian may do…

1 Like

The threat of attacks or assassination makes it all the more fun.

I really liked the demo of this game! I enjoyed playing it and can’t wait to see how it develops.

1 Like

How can we romance Sylvie or Yaella ? I tried like all night to romance them ;A; I tried to spend as much time with them as possible but somehow always got interrupted by Felton

I don’t think that you can already take the romance to the “next level”. As far as I remeber you can get to know the ROs in the division better, but I would guess that the “real” romantic content will only come later/in later chapters. After all for now it’s difficult enough to keep all of the ROs alive :smiling_imp:

And yeah, Felton seems to be pretty protective over MC… or maybe he is just protecting the other people by watching over the Connect.

3 Likes