For Peace We Die WIP

Yes but I don’t intend to let you get that close

Not to mention some bandits took Adrian down in the leave path. And he is like the super spie for Vampire’s

And I absorb your magic so what are we going to do, wait till you run out or me growing wings?

No Dark-Stalker that’s the part you die.:slight_smile:

How would that work? Worst case scenario I get addicted.

Speaking of true forms
Will we be giving our own features that change our abilities and stats but may change how people react?
Or will we have all the same outline and we just customize the specifics and extras?

@Dark_Stalker Sorry this reply is so late! Midterms kept me busy.

Some features will have a one time stat increase/decrease. For example you have the option to have digitigrade toes or plantigrade (human feet). Choose digitigrade and you’ll see a speed increase but a charm decrease.

So, @TwoSharp, I just have to say something here.

I’ve played about every CoG there is out there, every playable demo there is, and am in the middle of writing my own, but nothing comes close to how many times I’ve played through what you have so far. And not just to explore all the choices, but for the sheer fun of it. I enjoy your writing style and think that when this game is finished, it will be absolutely incredible. I will admit to enjoying the “stay” path more than the leave path, but its all great.

Thanks for this game and please continue!!!

Should I stay or should I go now, should I stay or should I go?
On one hand freedom and my werewolf buddy on the other, power… I must wait, time will decide my path…

@TheWoodSprite Thank you for the support! :satisfied: I’m glad you’re having fun exploring the game and I am definitely continuing it, though, at a very slow pace right now.

@Dark_Stalker Hopefully I won’t make you wait for a long time. Thanks for the continuing interest. :smile:

Well, if you care about the romance there seem to be a lot more opportunities for it in the stay path.

The current number of romance options has been changed to 26. (Mirna is no longer available due to plot reasons)

There are 8 options available in the Division (including Adrian).
There are 4 unique options in each faction.
Additionally Adrian, Issac and Mila are available if the leave path was taken.

1 Like

Whoa, eight? Let’s see. There were the was the hyper timid werewolf woman, the hyper professional female guard, and the unprofessionally flirty male guard. Adrian… Your wizard buddy… But not Mirna anymore… So that’s 5…

@Shoelip The other three are Perry who enters in chapter 4, Barrett who you will meet once you reach headquarters and a female captain who enters in chapter 5.

Due to the Division being a small group (compared to the others) all the people need to know how to fight. While in the other factions there will be people who have no interest in pursuing combat.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: These are more ROs then in any other game or VIP I know, I’m very impressed. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Everyone knows how to fight! Another reason to stay…training will be fun.

Can we have an out line on how to romance the other characters please? This game is cool

So let me get this straight, even the scientists in the division know how to fight?

Good question… I am really having a hard time imagining Karla being able to fight…

I knooooooww right. I’d like Karla try to beat me up. :smile: