For Peace We Die WIP

@StarWarsMaster Right now I don’t have an outline. Felton is the only on you can get to the romance bar and that’s in the early stages (very susceptible to change). For the most part everyone is easily found and can be easily romanced, but keeping their love will be more difficult. Each romance will have an obstacle that you will have to face before you can move forward to marriage or soul bonding.

@Grey_Wizard and @Shoelip Yes, everyone is required to know the basics. Many scientists, for example, are poor combatants, but they have learned how to defend themselves and use a weapon on a basic level. Of course they are far from the best and are not required to maintain their training as extensively as fighters in the security or military sections. Considering the MC’s exceptional skills and her lack of talent Karla won’t be able to do much damage. (If you take Karla with you to headquarters you will have the chance to help her improve though.)

So what your saying is that I can make Karla all Commando, one day. Also I don’t know if you remember but a while back I ask how enchantments and sight work. You said enchantment hinders others or objects and sight “track’s” Magic. My question is can it only hinder thing’s or can I power someone up. Also can I use sight on the dead.

How do I meet karla?

Tap on the glass at the beginning.

Oh ok thanks shoelip

@Grey_Wizard A mage can help with enchantments, but it is an advanced skill so that skill must be highly developed first and gain special instruction. Also it does not have armor enchantments, which fall under the defense skill.

@reaper95 Chapter 1 and follow what shoelip said.

How do I meet Vern???

@StarWarsMaster When you can choose a hall for the first time go straight. If you don’t go that way then you can choose to go training after the exam with Mirna.

1 Like

How to sum up my adventure in this game. The smart and charismatic peaceful Mage and the Evil brute werewolf snake.

Sneak my bad also what I meant with my earlier is that what is the form playing as.

@Grey_Wizard With this “what is the form playing as” I’m not sure what you’re asking. Do you mean in regards to being a werewolf? If so, most of the time you are in a human form, but you can decide which form for battle and a few non-combat scenes.

Also I realized I forgot to answer part of your question : Sight and the dead. In this book the dead stay dead with the one exception of your character soul binding themselves to another and if that person dies then you can have a spirit with you. Otherwise all others move onto the afterlife. Necromancy will not be featured in this book so, other then placing a trap, enchantments and the dead don’t mix.

Unfortunately I have no idea, so just ignore me…

No necromancy (sigh) no undead army for my vamp…

I thought it was so good! I hope you choose to finish it :slight_smile:

@Dark_Stalker Not in this book…

@Alexa_Nicolaou Thank you! I am working on this with very slow progress.

Right now all work that needs to be finished is on the Division side. I have the intro done (though I might change it depending on things) and I am working on training. Humans and Vampires are very close to being finished while I haven’t started Werewolves at all. As for Mages I’m on my second attempt…I finished them, but after looking at what I had, I decided it didn’t work and started over. With my current schedule I probably won’t finish chapter 5 until the end of the year.

3 Likes

Thats cool take your time.

@TwoSharp “this book” the one true vampire lord shall come soon then, and then “almost” everyone will die for my utopia, for peace.

So you know the whole mage Sisterhood thing, does this make a wizard equivalent to the Amazon. Because that would be both hilarious and horrifying.

Anyone else kind of thrown by werewolves being patriarchal? Wolves have both alpha males and females.

And while I suppose male werewolves might very well be stronger than female werewolves, I imagine female werewolves are plenty strong enough to rip someone’s throat out or disembowel someone with their claws, which would make such strength differences largely academic.

2 Likes

Good point there. Why not make them equals, like in a real wolf pack?