For Peace We Die WIP

Your probably right. I was just anxious after getting to chapter 5

I really enjoy playing through the demo I canā€™t wait to see how the story unfolds

@Grey_Wizard Chapter 5 is very slow because 1) Iā€™ve started school and it eats up most of my time 2) I work and that eats up the rest of my time and 3) The training scene has a lot of variables
So, I am still working on it, but it wonā€™t be ready for a while.

@Zeus Thanks for commenting! Iā€™m glad you liked it. :smile:

If it isnā€™t my old chap TwoSharp. Good to see that the game is coming along nicely, I trust my Sylvia is safe and under no immediate death watch by Division and other forces?

Thanks for the update, look forward to your game. :smile:
Ps Sorry if I seem like a jerk back a few comments ago.

Well you canā€™t trust that she is safe, Iā€™m still hereā€¦

@Razgriz Well, she isnā€™t going to be featured until the end of chapter 5 and I donā€™t have any horrible plans for anyone, so, sheā€™s going to be fine.

@Grey_Wizard No worries. I didnā€™t think anything about your previous comments were jerk-ish.

I still say we sacrifice Sylviaā€¦

I still say we sacrifice Dark Stalker

Also yay! I wonā€™t have to go through any traumatic events regarding Sylvia yet. I mean of course I woke up, no idea who I am, where I am, life has been the same as a goldfish for most of my life but for the most part Iā€™m a very trauma free killing machine. With a soft spot for security guards. XD

You know I would come back to annoy youā€¦

Has protagonist destroy Dark Stalker only for him to come back to life as a demonic Navi saying forever ā€œHey! Listen!ā€ Until I slowly descended into madness

I think I just found one of the endings to the game :stuck_out_tongue:

What is a navi? Plus iā€™d say more than that, you would still go mad though.

Itā€™s the guide thing from legend of Zelda. Anywho I believe this is going off-topic.

So Iā€™m interested to see what will become of our mcs throughout the story. Since I know that for any writer their mood is critical when writing scenes. It alters the scene as they write it. So Iā€™m wondering since TwoSharp is busy with rl things how that will affect the story.

And soon Iā€™ll make my ā€œtrue formā€ā€¦

And soon ill strike Dark-Stalker with a spell of lighting

What did I do, Gandalf?

You will not pass!! The test of Vampirsum!!!

Not like we drain blood or anything besides I might become king in later books.

Ok ill give you that but we happened to have an ability known as and I quote ( Mind Rape) so yay

What are you, mage? I absorb magic and vampires are stronger except too werewolves and thatā€™s where magic comes in.