Firefox issue

I constantly get errors after a while of playing in my firefox browser. Typically it says ‘quota exceeded’ and then the game freezes up. Does anyone else have these issues? If so, does anyone know a fix.

I detest Chrome and I have never ever used Edge for anything. Plus if I switch browsers, I lose all my achievements. It doesn’t matter that I am playing under the same account, if it is a different browser or a different device all achievements go away. I like to occasionally play on my computer at work or at home and sometimes I play on my phone but reading on there is a pain in the you know what.

There is no tech issue forum, so I wasn’t sure where to post this, if it is in the wrong place please just have a mod move it. Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Likes

Have you tried this?:

2 Likes

Tried everything mentioned there and then some. Even deleted the browser and reinstalled and still keep get the same error even restarted the game same error. Well so much for reading any games this weekend.

@2xs

You checked your cookies settings…?

Reinstalling the browser will not necessarily clear the allocated storage used by them, because the apps keep the settings from your last install, so you do not lose data, like achievements.

Try clearing the cashe files of the app that might fix it🤔

2 Likes