Fight Club Reborn ( Adults18+only)

Warning: This is for 18+only.
While it is possible to avoid most of the sexual themes based on the choices made,some parts of the story are scripted.

It has dark themes,including but not limited to:

Corruption/Mind Control/Bimbofication/BDSM/Non Consensual/Crime

Just a little background.

I have always been a fan of gamebooks and then rpgs.

For me the most important things is to see the consequences of my actions
in-game and allow mistakes to happen and not necessarly lead to a
gameover.

Also to let the player to choose how he wants to play his story.

Fight Club is the story of a female figther making a living in a Dark Near Future - 2024

A choice can have little effect or it can have a long term and rippling effects.

Just
like in real live you are not aware of what are the full consequences
of your actions,but they should be mostly consistent with the game
world.

The amount of choices available makes it so it will be hard for 2 players to have the same experience.

I might do other games,but “Fight Club” is my baby.

This is a game i have been working for a long long time.

The game is playable online by clicking on this link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109869971/web/index.html

[Patreon Link Removed]

14 Likes

I removed the image you posted since it violates the forum rules.

Also people remember that the discussion of this game should occur on the site Magma suggests and not here on the forum.

1 Like

Oh,ohohoho

This is going to be a wild ride isn’t it?

The free ChoiceScript License is for noncommercial use only. Soliciting contributions or payment through Patreon or other sites to fund the development of a game using the ChoiceScript License is commercial use, violates the terms of that license, and is not permitted. We have deleted the solicitations that are inconsistent with the ChoiceScript License.

This policy applies only to games distributed under the ChoiceScript License. Authors who have contracts with either Hosted Games LLC or Choice of Games LLC that wish to know whether their Patreon or similar programs are consistent with the terms of their license or agreement should contact us directly.

7 Likes